27. THE VIDEO CALLS

The vote target of the last chapter is not completed but I am giving this update cause it was a Sunday.

I won't give double updates now cause targets don't get completed. If you all want the updates make sure to click the star button.

Next update after the target of this chapter and previous one is completed 💗

Vote target: 2k+ votes

It's been almost a week since he went back to New York but for me this time feels like an eternity

It's been almost a week since he went back to New York but for me this time feels like an eternity. Even though we have stayed in contact and we talk over video calls every now and then, it's still not enough. The time difference doesn't make it any easier. It feels empty. I never thought I would say this for anyone, but

I miss him, more than I ever thought I was capable of.

The video calls didn't seem to be enough because both of us have been busy this whole week taking care of our friends and work. Due to Ekaksh Bhai's wedding a lot of things piled up at work for both of us and then the whole breakup fiasco of our friends. For me Aadya is like the sister I never had, so I couldn't bring myself to be selfish enough to leave her on her own and focus on my love life. The same was the case with him.

Two days back he told me how important Adrian was to him. After his parents' death he became a silent kid. His uncle raised him like his own son but the loss of his parents burdened him. He was the lone child in his school when Rian befriended him and since then they are inseparable. Gio doesn't talk a lot about his parents and their death. I guess he still needs the time and comfort around me to open up on the delicate topic.

I am ready to give him forever if that means he can trust me enough to share his life with me.

Our friends are heartbroken. Aadya told me everything and I can't blame either of them. Both are hurt equally. It's not easy for either and it's not at all selfish of Aadya cause any sane girl at her place would have done the same. That motherfucking bastard Abhimaan still has her videos. The urge to rip off the fuckers head from his body and feed it to vultures is so strong. But doing something impulsively would be stupid of me. For the whole week I have been sleeping over at Aadya's, just to make sure she is okay. She smiles in front of the whole world but the pain she is carrying couldn't be imaginable.

I have seen her faking the smile and happiness for almost 6 years, then came Adrian and her fake smiles became real. She started to actually live her life again but the bitch couldn't bear it and he came to shatter my girl again. Worst part is he got successful in doing it but he won't survive with this shit for long.

The dedication to ruin him and make him regret it can be seen clearly in Aadya's eyes as she is surfing through her laptop for something. Since yesterday she has stopped crying over what's done and now her main aim is to ruin ABHIMAAN SEHGAL. Today it's Sunday and we are sitting in her room while she is surfing the web. Suddenly, my phone rang and I checked the caller only to see it was Gio.