𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

The next chapter, Ch-51 Baby's Kick, is now available on ScrollStack.

4k+ votes and 2k+ comments to get the next chapter.
********************************************

              Pehle bhi main, tumse mila hun
                    Pehli dafa hi, milke laga

                            Adrian's POV

My head feels heavy due to the lack of sleep. The whole night I kept twisting and turning, trying to somehow get a little sleep but that didn't happen. It was not due to the jet lag or tension of the whole day, that was a factor indeed, but there was something else.

A different kind of restlessness was rushing through my veins. I couldn't put a finger on why or what was the reason for it but I know the person responsible for it. Everytime, every single time, I closed my eyes, her face welcomed me. The way she descended down the stairs, the way she danced with me, the way she fit perfectly in my arms, the way she got emotional after seeing the pendant, every little thing about her kept intriguing me.

My mind is filled with her, even though it's just been a few hours since we— had an encounter. I didn't even get a proper chance to introduce myself nor could I get to know her better or talk to her and yet, she was all I could think of. Her glittering yet— sad eyes, beautiful face, heart lips, perfect body, they just refused to leave my head and being honest, I don't want them to leave.

A selfish part of me wants to have her with me, beside me. For reasons unknown, my heart feels connected to her. The first time my eyes fell on hers, I knew I was meant for her. But the question is, is she meant for me? I know I deserve her. But, does she deserve me?

She deserves so much better. She is meant for so much better. And if that is the case, am I ready to become better?

My fingers curled up in a fist when I recalled the events from last night. How I finally got the opportunity to talk to her for some time when that bastard came in between to interrupt.

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

"So, I heard you are getting married to Avyaansh next month. Is it true?"

"Huh?"

"You and Avyaansh?"

She opened her mouth to answer when he came from behind and kept his hand on her shoulder, taking away her attention from me.

Bastard.

"Aadya, it's time for your medicines and it's late. Let's go, you need some rest." He spoke, looking at her with soft emotions.

She nodded at him and glanced at me for the last time before making her way back inside the mansion. Once she was away from our sight, his gaze turned to my, now darker than before. I am sure my eyes aren't very different from his, probably darker with the venomous emotions in them.

"Listen to me, Mr Williams. Aadya is my friend and she means a lot to me. I don't know what you have in your mind but trust me, if any of your intentions hurts her in any way, intentionally or not, I will kill you and bury you ten feet under the ground without a second thought. She has already been very hurt and broken, I won't tolerate any other scar on her heart." He threatened me as he took a step closer.