5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Aadya's POV

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you all. Girls, these are my business colleagues and friends, Adrian and Giovanni. And guys, this is my little sister, Aadya and she is Advika, her best friend who is nothing less than a sister to me. And well, you know Ariv already." Ekaksh Bhai introduced us and Ika and I smiled awkwardly at everyone.

We looked at each other, sharing the same expression of disbelief and shock on our faces. Not knowing what in the universe is happening here.

"Aadya and Advika, won't you guys give me a hug. Or did you two forget about me?" Manisha di said, bringing us back from our trance.

"Oh no di, nothing like that." Saying that both of us hugged her.

We broke the hug and greeted the other two also (awkwardly is silent.)

"It's nice to finally meet you Aadya and Adu-uhik. I am sorry I didn't get your name. Can you say it again." the guy whose name I presume to be Giovanni said to Advika.

"It's not Aduhika or whatever. It's Advika and if you can't pronounce that right then just say Ika." she replied to him in a strict tone. She doesn't like it when someone tries to pronounce her name wrong.

"Uh, sorry Ika. It was not my intention to offend you. I am sorry again. And it's nice to meet you", he apologised sincerely.

Seems to be a nice guy to me.

"If all of you guys are done, can we leave? Or are you guys planning to talk about everything at the airport itself." The owner of the beautiful ocean blue eyes, who has been standing quietly since we met, finally said, taking away all the attention.

I moved my eyes to look at him and saw him already looking back at me. Again. I immediately moved my eyes away from him and wandered them here and there. We left from there and reached our cars. Me, Ekaksh Bhai, Manisha di, Advika and Adrian sat in our Audi R8, while Ariv bhai took Giovanni with him to his Lamborghini.

Ekaksh Bhai was driving and Manisha di was with him in the passenger seat. Even though he landed after a long flight, he preferred to drive by himself and not take a driver.

God knows what he is made of. I would have been dying of jet lag.

Ika, me and Adrian sat in the backseat, with me in the middle and them on either side. All along the way I felt a pair of eyes staring at me from my right. It was very strange. But the most strange thing was that I didn't feel uncomfortable even for a moment, though I still felt self conscious from time to time.

"Princess, did you inform Mumma Papa that we are reaching?" Bhai asked me, bringing me back to reality.

"Yes Bhai, I told mumma and she even started preparing the Arti ki thal to welcome you." I replied to him and he chuckled.

"She is so cute." Manisha di said. "Aksh, please drop me to my place first, mumma is also waiting for me."

"Di, why don't you come with us first and then go to your place" Ika suggested.

"Yes di, please come with us. You can meet mumma papa and then leave." I also insisted with my puppy eyes to convince her easily.

"I really wanted to but you know if I come with you all it will be very late for me. And I haven't been home for the last two years. I really wanna meet my family ASAP." She said, genuinely. And we understood. I mean after all she was away for two years, anyone would want to meet their family members.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Haayyeee Mera laal!!!! Kitne saalon baad Teri sakal dekhi hai. Kitna patla ho gya tu. Maa ke haath ka khana ni milta tha bechare ko isiliye itna patla ho gya hai. Par ab tu aa gya hai na ab tujhe yaha se healthy bana kr hi bhejungi." my mom started overacting.