23. THE WEDDING

Don't bash me for this but this one is also a short update. As I have already said my health is not good but the way you all are showering your love, I am trying to update, so you can enjoy.

Keep supporting.

The next update is gonna have a lot of intense scenes which will include a lot of drama too. And it will be a long chapter.

 And it will be a long chapter

(Manisha's look)

Imagine for the others 💖

Vote target: 1.5k votes

Today is the final wedding day

Today is the final wedding day. The whole palace (hotel) is in chaos. The wedding planners, decorators, caterers and all the other people are doing their jobs while my family members are making sure that nothing goes wrong, even the slightest bit of it. Mom is shouting at a decorator giving him an earful because he didn't co-ordinate the flowers as she wanted. Dad is telling the lights guy to change the setting of lights. Ika is literally bashing almost everyone if she finds even a single detail out of place.

Basically everyone is freaking out.

Adrian was coming to me with the coffee I asked him to bring when he bumped into a freaking Advika.

Hell is gonna break now.

He was about to say sorry when she shouted at him and pointed her finger at his chest and poked it.

"Don't you have fucking eyes or can't you fucking see around. If that's the case then use your fuckinggg money and get operated. Mere sir pe chadh ke naach kyu rhe ho ab niklooo yaha seeee"
(Why are you getting on my nerves now, get lost)

Poor soul. I pity him.

He was about to respond when she ignored him and walked past him.

I feel you, Rian. I feel you.

He shook his head and came to me with the coffee in his hands. He passed it to me and sat beside me.

"Your friend is a freak. A loudspeaker for real", his voice showed the evident irritation which made me chuckle.