42. The Chaotic Family

Please vote. It works as a motivation for me to write further.
I am writing a new book, "OUR DIRTY SECRETS", you can check the prologue and character aesthetics and add the book in your TBRs if you like it.

************************************
Author's POV

After beating the guys and warning them, Ekaksh and Ariv finally reached the conclusion that the boys actually love their sisters.

"I guess you actually love them. So, we won't beat you further." Ekaksh announced and wrapped his arm around Gio's shoulder.

"What did you think we were doing from then? Performing at a circus?" Gio asked him as if he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Come on little guy, can't you take a few punches and kicks for a girl you love." Ariv said and threw a punch on his chest.

"I will talk to you when you get this treatment from your future wife's brother and for you Ekaksh, I will tell Manisha what you did and then, 'Happy sleeping on the couch' to you." He scoffed and tried to leave the room.

Ariv held his collar and dragged him back while Ekaksh held Adrian's collar and they made both the guys stand in front of them.

"I am tolerating this just because I love your sister, otherwise I would have broken every single bone in your body." Adrian warned the guys who looked at each other and smirked.

Ekaksh threw another punch at his stomach followed by a kick.

"You see now that you are dating my sister, I am at a higher level than you in the hierarchy. So, you better behave and not use that mouth of yours to disrespect me." He smiled at Adrian and tapped on his cheek.

"Now, the two of you, we are going to leave the room and you will follow us. Make sure to walk straight and put a beautiful smile on your face. If the girls see you broken like this, they would be sad and we would be so hurt by seeing our sisters hurt because of you guys, so we would break your bones again." Ariv smiled and said before walking towards the door.

Aadya's POV

We were waiting for the boys to come out of the room. It's been more than an hour. God knows what type of talk is taking them so long. Bhai already knows a lot about Rian, so I don't think he is asking him about what he does and all. Then, what is going on behind the door of his room. Ika and I tried to eavesdrop but it was of no use, not even a single sound was heard. The room is completely soundproof. Papa and Ravi uncle are chilled and enjoying their cup of tea as if they know what's going on inside while mumma, sudha aunty, Ika and I have no clue about anything, bhabhi on the other hand is biting her nails with a worried look on her face.

The knob of the door turned and a click sound was heard when we all straightened up and looked at the door. Ekaksh Bhai and Ariv Bhai came out casually, cracking their knuckles while Gio and Rian followed behind. Rian walked straight as if nothing happened but Gio was making gazillions of faces at bhai, cursing him under his breath.

"Ye log mulakaat krne gye the par mukalaat karke wapis aa rhe hai." I whispered to Ika and she chuckled.
(They went to talk but they came out being beaten.)

The guys looked at us and forced a smile which made us laugh harder. If they think we can't figure out what happened in the room they are so wrong.

"So, are you guys serious about this?" Papa asked aa if confirming everything one last time.

We all nodded and I reassured him with my eyes. He smiled at me and went towards Rian.

"I am trusting you with my daughter, but trust me if I see one tear in her eyes because of you, it will be your last day." He said to him sternly.