18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Aadya's POV

The wedding functions started today officially. It was the Mehendi ceremony today and we were supposed to be ready by eleven since the auspicious time is till 1pm. I somehow managed to wake up and looked at the clock, it was ten so I guess I have ti.....

What the fuck

It is ten already. Fuckk... I rushed out of my bed but in that process my leg got tugged in the sheets and I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

Why is my life so dramatic?

Just when I thought it got over a hand came in front of me. When I looked up to see the owner, it was Adrian.

Just great! The pepper that was needed on my fresh wound.

How am I gonna face him now. He will definitely laugh at me.

Keeping all the bullshit thoughts aside I gave him my hand and stood up. I avoided looking at him and moved my steps towards my washroom to avoid any type of awkwardness. But I guess luck wasn't on my side.

He held my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Dove. You can fall in front of me a thousand times and you will still be the prettiest girl I have ever seen. You can do all the weird things and still be the hottest one I have laid eyes on. From the next time don't turn your gaze away from me thinking you have embarrassed yourself. Got it?", He said in a low voice caressing my cheeks.

I looked up at him in his intense and the most beautiful pair of ocean blue eyes and chuckled.

"Aren't you a little too sweet and cheesy for the man you have shown yourself as to the world. As much as I have known you from the media and articles, Adrian Williams isn't a man who will console any girl when she trips down the bed clumsily", I said chuckling.

"The reputation can go fuck itself. I don't give a damn about it. And secondly, you aren't 'any girl who trips down the bed clumsily'. You are 'My girl who trips down the bed clumsily'. And I wasn't consoling you but staying mere facts", Adrian said looking at me lovingly.

In my twenty five years of existence no one looked at me like that and said things like that. How can I not fall for this Man.

Waittttt.....

"How the fuck did you enter my room? And how long have you been here? Are you stalking me like those psychopaths in the dark romance books, Mr. Williams", I almost shouted glaring at him.

"First of all, I was not stalking you like whatever psychopaths you are talking about, DOVE. And secondly, address me with those fucking honorifics again and you will see the consequences ", he said stressing on certain words.

It was more like a warning but I cared less. I tiptoed and pecked his lips and ran away towards the washroom.

It was fun! Hehe!

"You will have to finish what you started, Dove. And I came here to tell you that we are going on a date tonight. Get ready by nine", his voice came from outside the bathroom door and then it was all silent

He went away.

Remembering what he said unlocked a cage of gazillions of butterflies in my stomach.

We are gonna go on a date!!!! A freaking date!!!!

A date with my brother's best friend!!!!

Okay, that doesn't sound good and I don't wanna think of it either.

Clearing my little brain, I went to do my morning business. I took a cold shower to calm down my overexcited nerve cells. I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and took out the dress I was supposed to wear.