11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫

Adrian's POV

2 years ago

"Finally, we got the deal. Now it's time for celebration. After all we have worked our asses out for this. Let's party boys." Gio shouted excitedly.
"He is right. We need a break and a celebration is a must. Let's party tonight." Ekaksh said, cheering me up.

Well I agree with them so I nodded at them. After all these two are the only people who I can call friends. They are my friends not because of my money but because they want to be. Ekaksh is the CEO of a real estate company. We met when he was involved in mafia and stuff. But that's a story for some other time.

Right now we are in my office. Gio and Ariv (Ekaksh's younger brother) are planning the party with so much excitement. Gio is the kid of our group and as much as I hate to say it, he and Ekaksh are two of the few important people in my life who I care about. Ekaksh is working on some files ignoring the two loudspeakers around him. His brother came to meet him a week ago and that's when he introduced us. The guy is talented I must say. He helped a lot in the tech department along with Gio. He started his own tech company last year in India. Starting a tech company at a young age of 24 is a huge decision and a risky one I must say. But with the talent he has and some influence of his father in the business world he is going to do wonders.

I was about to check on the details of the club we will be going to when Ekaksh's phone rang. The screen blinked with the picture of a girl with the caller's name saved as 'Princess'.

She was pretty.

He picked the call immediately.

"Hello my baby Princess. How are you?" He asked in a sweet voice. I never heard him talking like this. He is mostly stern but humble with his employees.
"Bhai put the phone on speaker. Let me talk to her too." Ariv said, coming beside him.

"Are you missing me Chooze?", Came her reply. I don't know what that word means but it sounded cute. And her voice was also very sweet.
"Why will I miss an annoying brat like you. I have better things to do. I just wanted to show you New York." Ariv said, face-timing her.

"Why are you making me jealous? Bhai won't you say anything to him?" She whined like a kid. And just like that my whole attention went towards her. I badly wanted to see her face but the back of the phone was facing me.
"Don't tease my princess, Ariv", Ekaksh faked a stern voice and held his ears.

"Show me around, bhai." She asked them.

"Okay princess, wait. I will show you the city from the top." Ekaksh replied, standing up and moving towards the big glass walls of my office. For the first time I am happy that I didn't go for brick or wooden walls.

"Woah!" Was her expression.

And very slowly I turned my chair and saw a glimpse of her face. And dude was she pretty. I felt my heart pumping just like that. She was mesmerised by the beauty of the city below and I was by hers. Since it was evening time the city was looking even prettier.

"It looks so pretty. I can't wait to visit New York now." She exclaimed.
"Any other order for us, princess." Ekash asked her.

"Show me the office you are in. The glimpses were beautiful." she said
"Well, for that I need the permission of the owner of the office." With that said, he looked at me and I nodded immediately. I wanted to know her opinion now. Don't ask me why, I just wanted to know.

 Don't ask me why, I just wanted to know