1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞

Aadya's POV

"Wake Up, Aadya. Stop dreaming about stupid men everyday. You are getting late for work"

I heard a voice similar to my mother's and the next moment I knew there was a stinging pain in my ass.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked around only to find myself lying on the floor while my mother glared at me from a distance. I got up quickly and smiled at her meakily.

"You know I won't be there forever to wake you up. What will you do after getting married, huh?", she sighed and shook her head.

"Ohh, come on mumma. I am not going anywhere. Now, relax. Wait a second. I am angry at you. You took my love away from me", I fake glared at her and she chuckled.

"Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast", saying that she kissed my forehead and left.

I shook my head remembering the dream and went to the washroom. I did my morning business and stripped off my clothes before going into the shower. I turned on the faucet and let the warm water fall on me. I took some of my Lavender body wash and lathered it over my bare body. I rubbed it gently and rinsed it. I washed my hair thoroughly with my cherry shampoo today. I dried myself, wrapped my bathrobe and came out.

I dressed up almost quickly in a beige co-ord and did some light makeup to enhance my features. After being convinced with the whole look, I took my bag and phone and went downstairs.

I met papa on the stairs and greeted him.

"Good morning, Papa. Are you late too?"

"Good morning, Baccha and well I will be giving you company when your mother will scold us"

"Since, I got my share of scoldings just after waking up, imma gonna enjoy the scene", I chuckled and he made a fake mad face at me.

We reached the dining table and Mumma was already glaring at us while my brother was busy on his phone.

"Like father like daughter", Mumma said and we giggled which made her glare stronger. We composed ourselves quickly and sat on our respective chairs.

"What are you doing Ariv Bhai? Using the phone early in the morning, huh? Don't you think it's bad manners?", I smirked looking at my brother.

"I don't need to learn manners from someone who wakes up late in the morning. That too after Mom wakes her up. Do I, Penguin?", he kept his phone on the table and smirked back at me.

"Ohh please, Chooze. Can't you behave properly for once in your life." I scoffed at him.

"Oh! Look who is preaching me to behave properly. Someone who can't even walk straight without clumsily hitting her head or feet into something. Come on, penguin, find another job. This preaching thing doesn't suit you." He retorted and that got me angrier.

"Being clumsy is better than being a narcissist who can't accept his flaws, Chooze."

"Quiet down both of you. Why do you have to fight like cats and dogs every time? If not civil then at least behave like humans." Mumma scolded us.

She does not like us fighting over little things, that too early in the morning. We apologised to her and started eating. It's not like she doesn't like us or she is rude but she has her own problems to deal with. She too is a working woman. She is the vice president of Papa's company and nowadays her workload has increased and thus she is pressured, even papa is but he has a lot more experience than her so he easily handles the things.

"So, Aadya, how are things going in your office? I heard there is some fashion event coming up." Papa asked, distracting us.

"Yess, we prepared a whole collection for the event and we are positive that we will get good results only. It's also my dream project and I have to crack it anyhow." I said with confidence.

Our designs are the best and I am sure we will easily get the judges on our side with those eye-catching pieces of art.

"How about you, Ariv Bhai? What are you guys up to nowadays?" I asked him

"Tringggggggg!!! Tringggggggg!!!"

Before he could answer, his phone made a noise

"It's Ekaksh Bhai".... "Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I screamed in excitement. After all it's my favourite Bhai. My eldest brother.

"Hello bhaiiiii! Kaise ho aap! How is it going.... Are you enjoying yourself? Do you miss me? How's life treating you? When are you coming back? What are you gonna bring for me? What...''

"Calm down, Princess! Calm down!" He chuckled. "I miss you all a lot, especially my princess. And I am coming back soon."

"Tell us about Manisha. How is she?" Mumma asked him about Manisha di who was his colleague and dad's friend's daughter. Well they were unofficially dating also.

"She is amazing, mumma, and she is coming with me this time to meet you all." He told us.

We were talking and blabbering. Well they were talking and I was blabbering to be precise. It's been a long time since bhai called. I mean come on, a week is a long time and that too when it is about one of the few persons you love the most.

I looked back at the phone screen and that's when I saw HIM. Blue eyes, chiselled jaw, jet black hair, sexy neck. Even though I could just see his side profile , I knew he was hot. He came near bhai before settling down beside him.

"The deal is gonna be done tomorrow so be prepared ", He informed my brother about something. And dude his voice. I couldn't see him properly but that one little glance was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

Bhai muted the call from his end and both of them discussed something. His face wasn't visible due the angle of the phone and his position but I figured out that they were talking about important business. All of us waited on the other side of the call for them to finish, so that we could start our conversation again. After a few minutes, they were done and he stood up to leave but not before looking at the phone. His ocean blue eyes stared right in my honey brown ones. It was just for a fraction of a second but my heartbeat increased instantly. Everyone started talking to bhai again but I couldn't focus on anything. My mind was wandering somewhere else.

Somewhere in those Ocean Blue eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ocean blue eyes,
Looking in Mine,
I feel like I might,
Sink and Drown and Die 💓

Drop your follow at my Instagram for spoilers and reels and announcements. Link in bio