𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Aadha tera ishq, aadha mera
Aise ho pura chandrama
Tara tera ek tara mera
Baaki andhera aasmaan

Aadya's POV

"Are you sure about it, beta? He does not remember you or anything related to you. Do you still want to marry him without his memories?" Papa asked softly when I told my parents and brothers about the proposal Adrian made.

"I have never been more sure than this, papa. I know he does not remember me but I know he loves me, all over again. And that's enough for me. So, yes I am sure." I replied to him, with a smile curled on my lips.

I really feel we should get married now because there is a very little chance that his memory would return and I cannot end my life at that mere possibility. Yes, I will pray that his memories return as soon as they can but I also know he loves me despite not having his memories.

So, I am ready to get married to him, be with him forever and make new memories with him which we will cherish for life. Me, him and our daughter, Ruh.

"If that's what you want then we will call panditji tomorrow to fix the dates. His parents are also here, we will talk to them and get things done." Mumma spoke, bringing me out of my trance.

I hummed in response and nodded at her. "I will go and talk to maa and dad first, then you can discuss everything." I said and left the room.

His parents asked me to call them maa and dad and I have been doing it except for the time when we are in front of Rian. They are staying in the guest room and so I make my way towards it. Before entering, I knock on the door and when I get an approval from inside, I open the door and enter.

Their eyes turn to me and a smile makes its way on both their faces. "Come in, sweetheart." Maa said and motioned for me to come near her.

"Good morning, maa and papa."

I sat next to them and we started talking. It's been long since we had a proper chat. They have been calling me frequently in the past nine months and asked about my health and the baby. I am so grateful to have them by my side as my second parents. And soon they will become my in-laws too.

"Is Ruh asleep?" Dad asked.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips before I replied, "Yes, she slept in Rian's arms. She really loves him."

Both of their smiles widened at her reply.

"When she wakes up, tell me. My granddaughter should spend some time with me, now shouldn't she?" Maa joked and I laughed in response.

We talked for some time before I left. I did not have anything specific in my mind to talk about but I really needed to have a chat with them after so long.

Once I left from there, I went to my room where right now Rian was sitting near the cradle in which Ruh was sleeping. I walked towards them and as if feeling my presence, he turned around and looked at me. His face immediately brightened up.

"Hey, baby. Come sit with us." He motioned near himself and I compiled.

I sat next to him and saw our daughter sleeping peacefully in the cradle. Involuntarily, I put my head on his shoulders and leaned into him, holding his upper arms and relaxing myself.

"I told my parents about our idea of getting married and they said they will talk to your parents and call the priest tomorrow to fix the dates."

I spoke, breaking the silence and he hummed in response.

"I want to get married as soon as possible, Dove." He said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"So desperate, Rian?" I joked, trying to tease him a little but his response left me shocked.