Important Announcement

Hello pretty people. I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the chapters and the way the story is unfolding.

I am writing this to explain THREE  things. So please read till the last. I won't beat around the bush and start.

FIRST: I know the plot twist was unexpected but No it's not added to stretch the storyline. I said in the past that I may end the book soon. But then I got this idea and saw a lot of potential in it. I saw some of you commenting things like, "The story was going good till now but this is a typical indian serial script."

If that's what you have in mind, you can drop the book and leave. But trust me, this is nothing like that. There will definitely be HEA. But the plot line after this will make a place in your heart. There will be a rollercoaster ride of emotions and it won't bore you or you won't feel like it's been dragged or something. And if you don't like the plot twist, then I won't force you to read the book further.

SECOND: I don't know how many of you know but I have started Reva's book already. The name of the book is THE SCANDALOUS KISS. You can read it from my profile if the blurb or prologue gets your attention and seems like it's the book you would love to read.

The tropes, Blurb, Prologue and two chapters are already available. Make sure to check it out once.

THIRD: There is a website if you are aware of, by the name ScrollStack. The link of the website is available in my bio and on my instagram highlights too. You can follow me there to get the updates before time. It's not free but the chapters are provided at minimal price. So, if you want to know what is going to happen next and read the chapters before wattpad, make sure to follow me on ScrollStack and follow my instagram for announcements and updates.

What do you get on ScrollStack?

1- Chapters before wattpad, so you don't have to wait longer.

2- Confirmed double updates and maybe sometimes triple updates too, of both The Scandalous Kiss and Mumbai To Manhattan, starting from next week itself.

3- Bonus SMUT Chapters of the books which will contain HEAVY and KINKY smut. Specially of the upcoming DARK ROMANCE books. I cannot upload that on Wattpad because that will increase the chances of my book being deleted. So, that will be solely available on ScrollStack.

4- Some chapters based on specific scenarios or dates. Say for example, if today is Valentine's Day but the storyline is going in the sad direction, so you can get a SPECIAL CHAPTER, specifically for that date which will solely revolve around the characters.

I hope I made my point clear and you all understood whatever I had to convey. Bye bye everyone, see you soon with the next update💖