IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please read till the end before bashing at me.

Hey everyone,
I don't know how to start, where to start and what to say. Honestly, I am typing all this with a blank mind.

Let's start with positivity. So, first of all thank you so much for all the love and support you have given me till now. I will always be grateful for it and no framework of words or letters is enough to express it. I never ever thought, I will reach itna jyada, itna jaldi. Honestly, I thought maybe we will reach 10k or max 100k views till March. But look at us, we are standing strong with 800k+ views, which still feels unreal to me 🥹💓. I may not be able to reply to your comments, but I read each and every one of them. And I have seen some of you guys become friends in the comment section, which makes me happy.

But with love comes responsibilities, commitments and HATE.

I am also a student, just like you all. I am in 12th standard and I am not very strong mentally to handle everything. The continuous hate is increasing day by day and I can do nothing to prevent it but it does everything to ruin my mental health.

I know what your reaction will be to this, IGNORE IT, MOVE ON, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

I love all of you who are there for me, supporting me in all this and I am grateful for each and everyone of you but....

IT'S NOT EASY TO IGNORE. IT'S NOT EASY TO MOVE ON. IT'S NOT EASY TO NOT BE EFFECTED.

With my board exams standing behind the corner, pressure to excel in academics cause since childhood I was a scholar and then the unbearable hate. I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL AND STILL BRING MYSELF TO WRITE.

I am trying, I am trying hard but it's no use. I am trying to keep my commitments and write a chapter for you all. I wrote twice but deleted it because I can't write it properly. It is not satisfying. I am not able to do justice to the characters.

So, I have decided to take a break.

THERE MAY BE NO UPDATES THIS MONTH. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE BUT I CAN'T PROMISE. I WILL GIVE DOUBLE UPDATE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER.

Also, the book will be delayed from the estimated time. At first I thought I would get done with this by Mid November or Early December but now it will end BY END JANUARY OR EARLY FEBRUARY.

I will start writing the next book after my board exams.

This book will contain around 50-55 chapters (including bonus chapters).

I will be uploading reels on Instagram maybe daily or alternatively, because otherwise insta will take away my reach and it matters to me and I hope y'all know why. It takes me Max 10-20 minutes to make a reel. So, don't feel like I AM LIVING AND ENJOYING MY LIFE, MAKING REELS BUT I AM NOT GIVING YOU UPDATES.

I know y'all love AadYan and it gets hard to wait, cause I am a reader myself and I can't wait for updates of my favourite books. But eventually, I have started to feel how the writers feel.

ALL I EXPECT FROM YOUR SIDE IS SUPPORT. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, IF YOU CAN JUST WAIT FOR SOMETIME AND NOT PRESSURISE ME.

It sucks, I don't want to do this to y'all. I don't want to make y'all wait. But, think to yourself, even if I write a chapter and I can't do justice to it, would you enjoy it? Or would you want a chapter where you can feel the emotions and feel the characters?

I HAVE A LOT TO RANT ABOUT, BUT I CAN'T. THIS IS ALL I CAN CONVEY.

With love,
Your author,
Advi 💓