13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

Aadya's POV

The weekend starts tomorrow. And that leaves us with almost two weeks for the wedding. We will be leaving for Udaipur next Monday, three days before the wedding, for Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet and some other wedding rituals. Before that we have to attend a charity event next Saturday. It's gonna be very hectic.

I am tired after a busy day, so I changed into my shorts and tee quickly, took the book I am reading currently and went to my balcony. It's my favourite thing to do every night. I have this cute little aesthetic corner which I made by myself. And almost every night I sit there and read my book or gaze at the moon. The moon is my loyalist, knows all my secrets and keeps them safe.

Last night I remember I was sitting against the wall gazing at the moon

Last night I remember I was sitting against the wall gazing at the moon. After that I don't know what happened because sleep engulfed me. But this morning when I woke up I was in my bed holding Cookie. I guess I have started sleepwalking. Kanha, what will happen to me.

Keeping my overthinking aside, I started reading my book. I was reading a toe curling smut scene when I felt hot breathing near my right ear. I was so lost in my fictional world that I didn't pay much attention to it and was just enjoying the sensation, when I heard a husky deep voice

"Wanna recreate this, Dove!?",

At lightning speed I closed my book and turned around to see the person, but I lost my balance. I was about to fall in God knows what position when Adrian held me.

His face was so near that our breath got tangled together. His face looked even better from this close. Those small freckles on his nose, which can't be seen if you move even a few inches away, his baby blue eyes, which were looking in mine with some feelings I couldn't decipher. Though I noticed them getting a shade darker and fuck it was hot. His perfect nose, jawline and some strands of wet hair falling on his face was making him look sexier if that is even possible. Then, I dropped my eyes to his lips. Those pink plump lips. The thought of tasting them came to mind and I involuntarily licked my own lips.

I heard him growling and that brought me back from my la la land.

And here I go with embarrassing myself yet again and this time I can't even look at him.

I quickly got out of his hold and sat up straight.

Think Aadya, think of something quickly to divert the topic. Godddd... It is getting too awkward.

"Umm.. I.. actually... I was... Wait... What are you doing here!? And don't you know peeping into someone's book when they are reading is a crime", I said climbing on the mattress and looking down at him.

He looked at me amusingly and said, "Really I never heard of a crime like that".

"Well, then today you got to know about it. It is a crime", at this point I didn't know what I was blabbering but I just wanted to prove my point.