𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Tu hi din, tu hi meri raat hai
               Koi nahin hai tere toh bina

                            Aadya's POV

All of us settled inside the cars, Adrian sat next to me on the window side. He made sure Avyansh couldn't get a seat in our car and for that he called Gio and Ika with us. Gio sat in the passenger seat while Ika sat on my other side and Ariv bhai was driving our car.

"So, where are we going?" Gio asked, trying to initiate a conversation.

"Diveagar beach. One of the least crowded and beautiful beaches." Ariv bhai replied to him.

After that the two started talking about certain things, cracking jokes every now and then and soon Ika too joined them. I was going to say something when Adrian intertwined our fingers together and I turned my head towards him only to find him staring back at me.

"Can you ever not look at me?" I whispered so only he could hear.

He slowly leaned down and pushed some strands of my hair behind my ears before speaking, "You are a sight I would die to look at, every chance I get. So, there is no way in hell I would ever not look at you."

As I said, he has a way with his words. How does he manage to pull off these lines every now and then? Heat rushed to my cheeks and I didn't say anything, just let myself lean into him and rest for sometime. I was feeling tired without doing anything.

"It's okay, you can sleep on my shoulder if you want to. I will wake you up when we reach." He whispered again and I nodded before resting my head on his shoulder.

The car ride was smooth and we even stopped at some places because of Mumbai's traffic but I didn't feel it much as I was half asleep. Things were getting fine, if not back to normal then at least it's a new start. As much as I want everything to return back to how it was five months ago, I cannot snatch away the chance this new Rian almost begged for.

He has been making efforts constantly, keeping it in mind to not cross any lines and behave like a gentleman. He always makes sure that I am being taken care of and that I take my meds properly and in turn I do that for him because he forgets about his medicines more than me. His headaches and sudden faintings have reduced a lot because according to his parents it was often in New York.

Bhai and Rian are working together to make the world's biggest hospital in India itself. The project has started and investors are also showing their proper interest in it. The way both of them are focused, shows that it will be made and inaugurated before a month. And if that happens then this year is going to be a big thing for India as two of the world's biggest projects are being made here. One is this hospital and the other is a luxurious resort and hotel which is made by Moretti corporations.

That reminded me of the guy who is the CEO of the company, Nicolas Enzo Moretti. The guy who has been all over the news with Reva since the day we hacked into Abhimaan's phone and all of that began. When Reva kissed the guy impulsively and then the news of them dating, that too for a long time started.

I wonder what the actual fuss is. Guess I will have to make a phone call to know the story now.

Anyways, that wasn't my main focus for now. Right now, my attention was solely focused on the guy beside me whose strong vanilla perfume had my brain cells dancing. I was half asleep but the warmth from his body and the smell of his perfume provided me with a different kind of peace and calmness.

"Dove, we have reached." He whispered in my ears, walking me up from my half sleep.

I straightened up and smiled at him which he gladly returned. Ariv bhai parked the car on one side and the other two cars stopped behind ours. All of us stepped out simultaneously and I inhaled the fresh air, spreading my arms.