25. THE GUST OF PAST

Vote target: vote as much as you want, no target💗

Let's start

                           Aadya's POV

It's been two days since Bhai's reception. Two days since the Night.

It still feels unbelievably hot thinking the wild Beast that got into Rian. I never imagined he would do something that dirty.

Well I never knew you would be turned on and would enjoy something that dirty.

Shutup you bitch, subconscious.

The thing that stings me is that Rian will be leaving for New York in two days. His company needs him and well let's be honest, he came here for his best friend's wedding which is done. So, why will he stay?

Will he stay for me?

How important am I to him?

Does he even think of me when I am not around?

Well he said he thinks about me all the time when he is not working. Did he mean it?

All the thoughts confused me about our relationship all over again. My mind is a mess all over again. I can barely focus on one thought before another passes. I hate this so much. I am frustrated, my head is pounding. It feels like someone is banging my head with a hammer.

Before I could think further my office landline rang. I composed myself and pressed to answer it.

"Hello ma'am, there is someone who wants to meet you"

"Yes and who is it, Megha (receptionist)?"

"Abhimaan Sehgal"

One name and that was all it took to make my life turn a whole 180 degrees. I fell silent. The night, the dark room, evil smirks and wild laughter again came into sight. My mind froze. Please don't hurt me. You are my best friend don't do this. No---- no----

"Ma'am... are you there?"

Megha's voice brought me back to reality.

"Megha, I a-- am-- I--- I am Busy. P-- please ask Mr. Se-- Sehgal to drop by some other time"

.....

"Ma'am he says he has some videos to show you. They are important "

V--- videos. He has them. Why is he coming back for me? Out of all these years, now? Why?

Tears left my eyes uncontrollably. Every memory which I engraved in the past came alive. I can't say No to him. He knows how to control me and even if I want to I can't deny.

"Send him to my office, Megha"

I said while the tears just kept spilling out. I can't let him see me crying. I quickly went to the washroom, washed my face, fixed my makeup and came back trying to look confident.

Not even a minute passed and there was a knock at my office door. Composing myself I mutter a Come In. I pretended to be reading the files while I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't even have the courage to look up so I just continued to pretend.

"Won't you welcome your best friend, baby", he spoke while shamelessly taking a seat on the chair opposite to me.

You can do it, Aadya. Don't let your guard down. Stay strong.

I looked up in his eyes which contained nothing but filth. All my building confidence shattered all over again and his lips lifted up in an evil smirk.