16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Adrian's POV

There is something about that man that is bothering her which she is not telling anyone. I saw her scared for the first time. I saw the hint of fear in her eyes when he was standing in front of her. And for some reason it's not settling well with me.

I was thinking about all this when suddenly my phone rang and I checked the caller to find out it was Amelia. I picked up the phone and started talking to her.

"How are you, Lia?", I asked her.

"I am all good. How about you? Did you meet her? How is she?", and now started her never ending question bridge.

Yes, she knows about My Dove. And No, I didn't tell her. She found out herself. Guess, she is smarter than her age.

"I did meet her and she is amazing. Other than this I can't tell you anything. So, how are mom and dad?", I asked her to change the topic.

"They are great. Also, you know good news. I got admission in my dream University. Finallyyyyyy", she shrieked excitedly to which I had to get my phone away from my ears.

"That's great, Lia. Congratulations", I congratulated her and we talked for a few more minutes.

After that I left for the balcony and saw my Dove already there. As usual she was gazing at the moon longingly. I closed the door behind me and noticed she started staring at me. I smirked and started teasing her.

"I was not gawking at you, Mr. Williams. I was merely looking at the flower pot behind you and you seem to be in the way. Also, stop being so full of yourself because you aren't my type", and that hit the nerve. I knew she was lying because her eyes, her face, her entire body screams the opposite but still hearing that got me mad.

I started going towards her, "Don't tell me you get sex dreams about anyone who is or isn't your type, do you Dove!?", I cocked my brow at her.

I was hovering over her at this point. She started to stand but lost her balance and held my shirt for support. I could smell the lavender fragrance from her hair. Her hands and body were cold.

She took a cold shower before coming.

She lifted her face up a little and now her lips were just inches apart from mine.

"So desperate, are we", I said and she got away from me.

She is easily affected by my touch and my words. That got my lips to curve up in a smirk.

"There is nothing like that Mr. Williams. And wait... How do you know about that!?", she asked glaring at me.

She looks cute when she tries to dominate.

My cute little Dove.

"I know what", I asked teasing her.

"That", she said fidgeting her fingers.

Can she get anymore cuter. Because every time I think she can't she does something as simple as breathing and proves me wrong.

"What is that, Dove!?", I asked getting closer to her to which she started moving back.

"The dream",

"Which dream!?"

"Thesexdream ", she said hurriedly and that made me chuckle.

She looked up at me nervously.

"So, you dream of me fucking you and then say I am not your type. How is this fair, Dove!?", I asked her my voice going an octave lower.