40- BACK TO INDIA

I am so sorry for the late update but my board exams are starting from 1st February and because of that I am not able to write anything. Please bear with me till 7th feb after that I will give you all triple updates in a day.

Please vote and comment 💖
Vote target: 3.5k votes
Comment target: 900 comments

5k votesComment target: 900 comments

Aadya's POV

"Giovanni Valentino, if you do not come back here in one minute, chappal fek ke maarna hai fir maine." Ika shouted as her eyes fell on the plate of half eaten brownies, kept on the table.
(I will throw a slipper at you)

"Baby, baby I am comiiii-" we heard a rushed voice and turned back to see Gio falling clumsily from the last two stairs.

He quickly got up and came towards us with a cheeky grin. He looked at Ika and pinched her cheeks making her face fume further in anger. He understood that quickly and raised his hands in surrender. She held his ears and made him look at the plate.

"What is this, huh? We brought it to enjoy together and you ate more than half of it." She asked him and the poor guy shook his head quickly.

"No baby. I did not eat it. I promise." Gio tried to say.

"So, who ate it? Aadya was with me and well that duffer won't eat brownies of course. So, did a monster come and eat all the brownies?" Ika twisted his ear a little.

"Baby, gimme a moment, I will find the monster right now." He said and rushed towards the other side, somehow freeing himself from her hold.

The moment he left, Ika chuckled and I looked at her.

"Bitch you are violent. Who does that to their fiancé? Sharam ni aati apne hone wale pati ko chappal maarne ki dhamki dete hue?" I said and she held my ears next.
(Aren't you ashamed after warning your future husband to throw slippers at him?)

"Apne hone wale pati ko chappal kyun maarungi. Wo to maza aata usse pareshan krke. Aur tu bhot uska side le rhi, huh? Tujhe khaane hai chappal?" She asked and twisted my ears a little.
(Why will I throw slippers at my future husband? It's just for fun sometimes. And why are you taking his side,huh? Do you want me to throw slippers at you?"

We were bantering when Gio came out of Rian's room, holding his hand, which was holding a piece of brownie in them. My eyes moved from them to Ika who was now standing with her hands on her waist.

"Apne wale ko to nhi par tere wale ko zrur maarungi chappal se." She shouted. Both the guys couldn't understand her but they understood she was mad.
(I won't beat my guy but I will surely throw slippers at yours)

"Loudspeaker, don't you have anything better to do other than shouting at anything and anyone? Get a job, woman." Rian said and moved towards the couch.

"Look who's talking. Someone who steals brownies sneakily from the plates." She snarled and took the TV remote before him.

Them and their never ending banter.