34. THE REVELATIONS

!! 4k votes and you will get a new chapter!!

The dedication and cover of my new DARK ROMANCE Series's first book is available on my profile. Go and add TEMPTING DESIRE to your TBRs

So, I would love to hear the opinion of all Aadya Haters on this chapter and her past

Mature Content Ahead (18+)

The sunlight hits my face and that gets me out of my sleep and makes me conscious. Even though my eyes are still closed, now I am aware of my surroundings. My fingers wrap around my mattress instantly as I feel a weird yet satisfying sensation in the lower part of my body.

My other hand automatically makes its way ahead as I grab her hair. I open my eyes and see Dove between my bare legs with her mouth wrapped around my dick. As my hand grabs her hair, she moves her eyes up to look at me.

Those fuck me eyes.

She moved her head down as she sucked me further. Her tongue tracing the length of my dick and her head bobs with her movements making her look so fucking tempting. Her big doe eyes looking up at me as her head moved up and down made my hold on her hair tight.

"Aannhhhhhhh.... Yes dove, just like that. Good Girl", I groaned and praised her which earned me a slow and satisfied suck from her.

Her hands moved up my body and her fingernails traced abs. Soon, I could feel myself near my climax and her movements became fast.

I came from my high and my cum leaked from the sides of her mouth.

A beautiful view indeed.

She licked me off and used her fingers to clean the extra cum from the sides of her mouth and sucked them in.

"Good Morning, Rian", dove said as she came up to me.

"One hell of a good morning this was. I won't mind waking up like this every day", I said and pulled her to me.

We stayed together in each other's embrace for some time. It was peaceful. After so long, I was able to have a good sleep.

"Rian, how did you—" she looked at me and started but I shushed her with my fingers.

"Let's freshen up and eat something first. It's going to be a long discussion", I said as I pecked her lips and left the bed.

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.: