31. THE JEALOUSY

Happy Diwali to all of you pretty souls. May this diwali fills your life and heart with Light and remove all the evils and darkness 💖

My next book THE SCANDALOUS KISS is also available on my profile. You can check out the dedication, blurb and character aesthetics. It is Reva and Nico's story

Please vote and comment. It makes my day 💖💖

We reached outside the engagement venue and got out of the car together

We reached outside the engagement venue and got out of the car together. Adrian was behaving oddly since the morning. He had been ignoring me and right now he did not even open the door for me. Suddenly, cameras started flashing from all the sides and instinctively I hugged Adrian. He wrapped his arms around me and guided me inside, shielding me away from all the cameras.

"Mr Williams, Is there something going on between you and Ms Sharma?"

"Ms Sharma was spotted outside your apartment complex, are you two living together?"

"Mr Williams, you attended Ms Sharma's Brother's Wedding in India. Did you two fall in love there?"

The questions started getting personal with each passing minute and I did not have it in me to say anything. Adrian was protectively leading me in. The media started getting out of control and the personal questions related to our relationship started hurting me. Out of nowhere someone came and pulled me towards them. I got scared of the touch and immediately pulled myself away. I get freaked out whenever someone touches me suddenly. I snuggled closer to Adrian's chest. A sob escaped my lips and I tried to control my tears and not make fun of myself.

Suddenly, Adrian stiffened and stopped instantly.

I looked up at him meakily and he was looking down at me. His eyes seemed to be pained but suddenly they turned dark and he glared at the paparazzi.

"Is this how you behave with a girl? I will tolerate no nonsense around me. Make sure you know how to treat a woman right before even coming within a hundred metres radius with her", without saying much he again made our way towards the entrance.

We reached inside and I got away from him. I adjusted my dress.

"Thank You, Mr Williams for what happened out there", I looked at him with gratefulness and he ignored my presence and went away from there.

My mouth fell open and I wasn't able to process it. Did he just ignore me?

My Rian can't ignore me. This was Mr Williams

I huffed and composed myself quickly. I made my way towards the main hall and saw Esha talking to someone. Her eyes found mine and a surprising smile touched her lips. I motioned for her to come near me. She came and hugged me. I reciprocate the gesture with the same love.

We talked a little and she was surprised by my sudden arrival because I declined the invitation at first thinking I won't be able to make it. While we were laughing and talking, I could feel a pair of blue eyes staring into my soul from a corner. I looked back to see him and our eyes met for a few seconds, before a girl called him. He quickly diverted his gaze and went towards the girl not before giving me a cold look.