9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭

Aadya's POV

Another Monday morning. Sometimes I think Ariv bhai is right when he calls me sloth cause after these three days I really am not feeling it into me to go to work. I guess I should just return to bed and get some more sleep. Argh, I hate to go to work some days.

For my outfit, I chose a simple white t-shirt and a beige co-ord set. I styled it with a simple heart pendant and a plain classic ring. Satisfied with my look I left my room.

As soon as I stepped out of my room, I bumped into something hard. I looked up and saw it was Adrian. He was in formal clothes early in the morning. The properly fitted white shirt gave me a rough idea of his well built chest and abs. I swear he must have a heavenly body behind the clothing. He fixed a button on his shirt which took my notice to his hands. Had you said to me earlier that I can be turned on just by looking at someone's hands I would have scoffed on your face but today, looking at his hands something ticklish happened in my stomach. I rubbed my thighs together. Those veins on his hands and that one black ring simply made it standout. I visibly gulped seeing one of his veins popping. God why is it hot all of a sudden.

"Like what you see, Dove." His voice brought me out of my trance. I blinked a few times and looked at his face only to find him smirking.

God! I really am good at embarrassing myself. And what a minute, did he call me Dove? The hell.

"My name is not Dove." I pointed, changing the topic completely.

"I know that." He replied casually and started walking beside me as usual.

"Then why would you call me that?" The question left my mouth itself.
"It's an easy word to say."

"And my name ain't easy?"
"I didn't mean that."

"Whatever." I huffed and walked downstairs.

We reached the dining table almost together and greeted everyone before taking our respective seats. Today, my favourite Pav Bhaji was there for breakfast which brought an instant smile on my lips. For Gio and Adrian, Spinach lasagna was made. Everyone served themselves and we started eating.

"Princess, you will take Adrian to your company today." Ekaksh Bhai's voice grabbed our attention and I gave him a 'WHY' look.

"I have a date planned with Manisha today. Ariv has an important business conference to attend. And they will get bored if they stay home with mom and dad. So I want you to take them with you. Since, Gio is interested in interiors and all, leave him with Ika and take Adrian with you." He explained and I couldn't help but nod.

His point was logical from all the aspects. Also, they were our guests so taking care of them was our responsibility. But, Adrian with Me. That didn't settle well with me. I know he is no harm but in some way he is a harm. He affects me in ways no one ever has, that too without even touching me for once. I can't risk being with him alone the whole time. I will have to think of something soon.

I looked up, only to find him smirking my way. God, he is impossible. I want to throw that smirk out his face forever. Seeing my irritated face, his expressions only grew.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In the Company building

As soon as we entered the office building all the eyes went wide seeing us. Everyone looked star-stuck. No one even greeted me. Like wtf. I am hating this already. Save me Kanha.

"Hi, Aadya! Woah— What are they doing her." Ika asked, coming towards the three of us.

I told her everything and she looked more terrified than me. She hinted at me to bring my ear closer to her mouth as if she wanted to tell me a secret. I did it.

"Dekh behen kuch bhi kr... Mujhe bacha le. I can't handle him (Gio) for a whole day", she whispered in my ear.
(Bro, do something and save me)

As soon as she finished I looked at Gio and he was already looking at Advika. Being unaware of what she said, he was smiling at her. And this was actually a genuine smile.

"Let's go to my office first. Everyone is looking as if someone died here." I announced to them, annoyed by all the gazes.

"Not died, Dove. It's my captivating presence you know. It makes people flabbergasted. You know it, don't you!?" Adrian replied, looking cockily my way.

Without saying anything I took Ika's hand and went towards the elevator. Both the guys followed us. I pressed the button to my office and we soon entered inside. Ika pointed for Adrian and Gio to sit on the couch which was on one side of the office while she followed me to the other one.

I cannot spend the entire day with Adrian or else I will land in some trouble for sure and I know Ika won't handle Gio at all. I have to think of something to get us all out of this.

"So, how is everything going on in your company? And what happened to the traitors who caused the problem?" Gio asked, breaking the silence.

"One of them got the punishment while we are still thinking what to do with the other." Ika replied to him, nonchalantly.

"Do you have anything in mind?" He asked again.

"We are thinking but you know if we get our hands on the security systems of her company, a lot will become easy for us." I responded to him this time.

"Uh— I can help." Gio nervously offered and I stared at him in question.

"You can?" I asked him for confirmation.
"Yeah, if I can get inside the company, I can figure out a way."

"That won't be a big thing. Almost everyone in the business world knows you two. If you simply drop by, she would scream in happiness instead of suspecting anything. But what would you do exactly?" I asked him, confused.

"Well, I was a con man before I joined Williams Co. I think it's time to use my skills." He replied with a smirk and cracked his knuckles.
"It's not like you are any professional now." Ika scoffed which got a chuckle out of us.

"Trust me, I am very professional. You remember we have a date, right?" He asked her and that made me raise my brow at him. "Don't worry, I asked her properly this time." He reassured me and I didn't say anything.

They started throwing comments at each other which got chuckles and comments from me every now and then. My eyes fell on Adrian who was sitting on the couch and staring at me as if that is the only thing he has to do.

"But this can be risky, what if you are caught?" Ika asked and I looked at them.

"Just trust us."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's POV

Gio and Adrian reached Rimi's company and stepped out of their car. The moment they entered a similar thing happened to them which they faced in VRITI. Everyone was gawking at them wide eyed. Gio winked at a few female employees who went gaga over him, while Adrian didn't spare anyone a single glance and headed towards the reception. Gio followed behind him too.

"Hey, sweetheart. We are here to meet your boss. Can you inform her about our arrival?" Gio said in his sweet voice to the receptionist. "Tell her Adrian Williams and Giovanni Valentino are here to pay her a visit."

"Sure, sir", the receptionist blushed. She called Rimi instantly and told her about the guests.

Rimi couldn't hold back her excitement at the news and immediately asked the receptionist to send the two to her office. She arranged her office and made it look perfect for the guests.

"Ma'am called you guys directly to her office. Shall we!?", Priya (the receptionist) asked them to follow her.

__________________________________

Maanga jo mera hai
Jaata kya Tera hai
Maine konsi tujhse jannat maang li
Kaisa khuda hai tu
Bas naam ka hai tu
Rabba jo Teri itni si bhi na chali

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers, announcements and reels