14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

Aadya's POV

*Mild Sexual content ahead*

"Mhhmm", I moaned in the kiss. We were fighting for dominance against each other which just made the kiss more sensuous.

"Fuck, Dove you taste so good", he said rasply and took my lips in another of a passionate kiss. Both of us weren't giving up and our lips moved fastly in a rhythm. My body was reacting on its own by grinding itself against him. He tried moving his hands towards my nipples to pinch them but I removed them and held his hand back.

He broke the kiss and looked at me amusingly, "You want to be a little brat, Dove. Fine, I am gonna show you what happens when you tease me".

Without giving me anytime to comprehend his words he held both my hands and put them above my head. Then, he started kissing my neck and collarbone furiously. He took both my hands in one of his and used his other to undress me naked. The next moment I knew my top was in one corner of the room while my bra in the other. He massaged my left breast and then pinched my nipple. He did the same with the other one.

My core started demanding some attention, so I rubbed it against him. Seeing my movements he smirked my way and got his hands inside my pants. He started rubbing my clit in a circular motion and fuckk it felt so good.

"Aahhhh, Riannnnnn", I moaned his name loudly and started wiggling.

"Don't move, Dove", he ordered me but I had no control over myself and I kept moving.

The next minute I knew strong back pain erupted in my body and I shouted loudly.

**************

I opened my eyes and sat up straight. I looked around surprised and saw there was no one. That's when I realised

It was a dream.

A fucking sex dream.

A sex dream with my brother's best friend.

What the actual fuck. No.... No.... No... It can't be. I guess it's normal to feel that way, isn't it. You can get these dreams about anyone, right?

I looked down and saw my hands were still in my pants. I took them out with flash speed and ran towards my bathroom to wash them.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw Adrian behind me, leaning against the bathroom door and smirking towards me.

I blinked my eyes a few times and then he was gone.

What the fuck is happening to me. I washed my face and got out of my bathroom. I was going towards my closet to take out my clothes when I heard some sound coming from the balcony. Must be some cats. Ignoring that I took out some comfy t shirts and shorts. It was Saturday today so I didn't have to go to work. Though, there was a charity event in the evening. I have to ask my designer for some dresses.

                                   🕊️

I got out of my room and quickly went towards the dining table without waiting for even a second just in order to avoid a certain someone.

But guess luck wasn't on my side today as he was standing by the stairs going through his phone. Fuckkk, what do I do now. He didn't notice me till now. I slowly and quietly started going backwards when he lifted his eyes and looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

What happened to him?

In order to avoid any type of Foolishness I smiled at him meakily and reached near him.

"Good Morning, Mr. Williams", I greeted him formally. In the last few days we started addressing each other informally but not from now on.

"Good Morning, Dove", he greeted me back with a little smirk. Thank God he didn't ask about the formality.