17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

Aadya's POV

We were in our private jet right now on our way to Udaipur. I am really excited to go there after so long and more than that I want to meet Samaira. I researched more on that text and found similar texts bribing people for her death. I want to know if she is fine or not and why are these people behind her.

It's been an hour since we boarded, that means we will be landing in some twenty - twenty five minutes. I didn't eat my breakfast in the morning due to some work and now I was feeling hungry.

I looked around and saw that the elders were fast asleep, Ekaksh Bhai and Manisha di were busy discussing something, Gio was playing something on his phone, Ika was checking out the details of the wedding planners and Adrian was also busy doing something on his laptop.

I looked at his hands which were moving on the laptop. His arms really are sexy and the way that he has folded up the sleeves of his white shirt is making it look sexier. The movement of his fingers on the key of the laptop made the small action look hot.

I then moved my eyes up to his face. His focused eyes, frowned eyebrows, strands of hair falling on his face and the way he was biting his lips every now and then made me rub my thighs together. Those lips, how bad I wanna kiss him again.

As if feeling my eyes lingering on himself, he looked up and met my eyes. I suddenly felt conscious and moved my eyes away instantly looking here and there. I then slowly looked back again to check if he moved his eyes and I was very wrong in thinking so because now, he kept his laptop aside, rolled his sleeves a little more and smirked my way.

This time I didn't move my eyes and kept my focus on him. It was like we were having a staring contest and none of us wanted to lose. I didn't know what came to me and I winked at him and gave him an air kiss.

He looked baffled yet amused by my move and that gave me some extra courage and this time I smirked at him.

I looked around myself and saw no-one was focusing on us. Taking the opportunity I lowered one side sleeve of my over shirt and gave him a good view of my neck, shoulder, collarbone and cleavage.

His eyes started turning a shade darker and lips turned into a scowl.

This only added up to my adrenaline rush that I was feeling. I intentionally dropped the notebook that was in front of me and bent down to pick it up, all this while giving him a better view of my cleavage.

He grunted and turned his eyes away. He picked his phone from his pocket and started typing something. A second later a text came on my phone.

"Don't tempt me, Dove. I will fuck you in front of everyone without giving a damn about them".

And just like that all my courage got thrown out of the window and I quickly wore my shirt properly and sat straight. I took my book and started reading ignoring the pair of ocean blue eyes which were boring holes through me.

🕊️

We landed at the Maharana Pratap Airport which is around 23 km from the main city. At the airport we were greeted by Rudransh Bhai. He is Samaira's cousin and the crown prince of Jodhpur. Ever since childhood he has been a reserved person just like Ansh Bhai (Manisha's brother). When we were in high school Ika had a huge crush on him but eventually when she saw that he didn't feel anything for her as such she backed off. She has been a mature person since the start.

We greeted him and the guards who came with him and then went towards our respective cars. I was going when a man in his early thirties came running towards me, hit me on my shoulders and ran past me.