32. THE PAIN

Dukh period is going to be over soon but for that I need a Very Good Response on this chapter.

Giving you a Vote Target, if it's not complete, please don't come at me asking for a new chapter 💖

Vote Target: 3k+ votes
The earlier you complete the target, the earlier you get the chapter. Silent readers, make sure to vote if you want a new chapter with some good angry seggsss 🤭

 Silent readers, make sure to vote if you want a new chapter with some good angry seggsss 🤭

"She is my girlfriend, dude. Stay away", I looked behind and saw Paul, one of the delegates I came to meet, coming towards us.

He was a young man, must be in his late twenties. With Light beard, jet black hair, fair complexion and a tall height, he looked handsome.

Not anywhere near Rian.

I shook my head and raised my brow at him confusingly. He just gave me a slight nod and came near me.

"Hey babe, is he causing any trouble?", he asked me with concern.

So, he thinks Rian was troubling me.

I looked up to meet the pair of baby blue eyes which right now have turned in the darkest shade. His jaws clenched and unclenched. His fist curled and relaxed. He was controlling his anger and that could be seen visibly. I opened my mouth to clear off the misunderstanding but he cut me to it.

"So, he is the one you came to meet, Ms Sharma?" The way he addressed me was a taunt on my face.

Why is he angry at who I came to meet? Did he not have a playdate planned today?

I would have cleared the misunderstanding but after the taunt I was in no mood to do it.

"Yes, well. I said I had to meet someone. Meet him, he is Paul, my boyfriend and Paul meet Mr Adrian Williams, my brother's best friend", I taunted him back.

"Hello Mr Williams. Nice to meet you. Now if you may excuse us, I have to talk to my girlfriend", he passed a smile to Adrian and took my hand in his.

If looks could kill, this man would be hundred feet underground and Rian still won't stop emptying bullets in his heart.

Adrian gave me a last look and left from there.

I turned to Paul and started, "I am sorry you had to witness that and You did not need to come here and lie"

"Well, I got to call a beautiful lady my girlfriend, I think I was lucky", he chuckled and passed me a boyish grin.

We then headed to the table where the other delegate, an old man in his fifties, was sitting. I greeted him and we sat together. I started telling them all about Abhimaan's illegal businesses and every negative thing I knew. I was able to talk them out on this and they decided not to work with him further.