Chapter 2 - Helping

Chloe had been trying to help Charlotte get better and it seemed to be working, Max had been helping aswell, Chloe was reminded of why she fell in love with him. That morning Chloe lay in bed with Max "I think you and I should go back to London" Chloe looked up from her phone "oh yeah, why's that?" Max smirked "because I want to take you" Chloe grinned as Max kissed her.

Chloe was downstairs while Max went in the shower. When he came down Chloe had just washed up "you're lovely when you're like that" Chloe turned to Max standing there with a smirk on his face "you would say that" Max walked over to her and pulled her into him but before anyone could say anything Chloe heard Aubree's voice "Mummy my tummy hurts" Chloe pushed Max away from her and walked over to Aubree "come on you" Chloe puck Aubree up and placed her on the sofa "Mummy does Daddy need to go work?" Chloe nodded "yeah and you need to go to Nursery" Aubree pouted "my tummy hurts Mummy" Chloe grinned "Aubree, you'll be okay" Aubree shook her head "no I  won't I needs to stay with Daddy" Chloe turned to see Max standing there with a smile on his face "you're loving this" Max nodded.

Max had gone to the school so Chloe attempted to get Aubree changed for Nursery "Aubree come on" Aubree shook her head "no I want to see my Daddy" Chloe sighed "how about Mummy and Daddy come to pick you up from Nursery" "and Isla?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Aubree nodded "okay Mummy but I will miss you" Chloe smiled "I'll miss you too, but I'll be there when you finish".

Chloe took Aubree to Nursery and looked at Isla who was wide awake "what shall we do now baby?" Isla giggled "Dada" Chloe smiled "you wanna see Daddy?" Isla giggled "Dad". Chloe drove to  the school and it started raining. When she got there she took Isla from her carseat and made sure she was warm "hiya Chloe" Chloe smiled at Kenzie "hey, you okay?" Kenzie nodded "yeah" Chloe nodded "I'll see you around" Kenzie smiled and walked off so Chloe walked to Max's office "hey, is he in?" Sonya nodded and Chloe walked into the office "hey" Max looked up and smiled "why are you here?" Chloe grinned "Aubree asked if you'd come and pick her up from Nursery" Max nodded.

Chloe and Max went to get Aubree "I'm gonna call Tom, check on Charlotte" Max nodded and Chloe dialled Tom's number -

Call Begins

Chloe - Hi Tom, how's Charlotte?

Tom - Hiya, she's getting there, would you and Max come round tonight? I think if she sees you then she might perk up.

Chloe - Yeah sure I'll talk to Max and I'll text later

Tom -  Thanks, I know she'll wanna see you both

Chloe - Okay, I'll see you later

Tom - Alright
Call Ends

Chloe hung up and Max spoke "what was that about?" Chloe smiled "Tom asked us to go over tonight, he thinks Charlotte may perk up abit" Max nodded.

Aubree's Nursery hadn't come out yet so Chloe and Max were standing in the playground "oh god" Max frowned "what?" Chloe sighed "this woman walking over here thinks I dyed Aubree's hair because how light it is" Max smirked as the woman approached "ah this must be Aubree-Leigh's Father" Chloe nodded and Max took Isla from Chloe "he is, who's your kid?" The woman smiled "Jayde, my name is Maria" Chloe nodded "cool" Max smirked and pulled Chloe into his arms "the door's opened" Chloe turned to see Aubree standing at the door "Mummy" Chloe grinned as Aubree came running over "Daddy's here!" Chloe nodded "yeah" Chloe took Isla while Max puck Aubree up "Mummy can I go Daddy's school?" "Mummy needs to get her car" Aubree frowned "but I needs to stay with Daddy" Chloe grinned "my car is with Daddy's school" Aubree nodded.

Tom had told Charlotte that Chloe, Max, Aubree and Isla were coming and he noticed her eyes light up, he decided to text Chloe with a time to come over -

Tom - Come over about half 5. If you're still coming.

Chloe - Yeah, we're still coming

Tom -Thanks, see you then.

Tom looked at Charlotte "Chloe will be here soon" Charlotte nodded "okay".

Chloe went home with Aubree and Isla while Max was at the school "Mummy I want Daddy" Chloe smiled "he'll be here soon" Aubree nodded "Okay" Chloe looked at Isla who had fallen asleep.

Chloe had just got Aubree changed to get ready to go over to Charlotte's "is Isla coming?" Chloe nodded "yeah, can't leave her alone" Aubree giggled "she can play with Lillie" Chloe grinned. When Max returned Chloe sat Isla on the sofa "Aubree keep an eye on Isla" Aubree nodded and Chloe went upstairs to Max "are you alright?" Max nodded "of course" Chloe smiled "you sure?" Max smirked "yes" Chloe nodded "come on, I'll wait down there for you" Max watched as Chloe walked downstairs.

Arriving at Charlotte's Chloe could tell Aubree was excited as she was bouncing in her seat "Mummy get me" Chloe grinned as she got Aubree while Max got Isla "let's go" Chloe rolled her eyes as Aubree ran up the path.

Charlotte smiled as Chloe came in "hey stranger" Charlotte smiled "hi" Chloe plonked down on the sofa next to Charlotte "are you okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm fine, I'm slowly getting there" Chloe smiled "good, I think Max and Tom are outside" Charlotte grinned "well we can have our little chat in here" Chloe nodded "too right".

~A Few Hours Later ~

Chloe noticed Aubree was falling asleep so she looked at Max who nodded "Charl, we're gonna head home, Aubs is falling asleep" Charlotte smiled "okay, thanks for coming" Chloe grinned "no problem, text if you need me" Charlotte smiled "will do, bye Aubree" Aubree lifted her head from Max's shoulder and waved "bye bye".

Charlotte helped Tom put Lillie and Taitlyn to bed. When they were both asleep Charlotte went into the bedroom and sat on the bed, Tom came in and got changed for bed, he climbed under the duvet as did Charlotte "I loved spending time with Chloe" Tom smiled "I thought she would cheer you up" Charlotte smiled "I love you Tom" "I love you too" Charlotte kissed Tom before falling asleep in his arms.

Chloe put Aubree to bed while Max took Isla. Once both girls were asleep Chloe walked downstairs to wait for Max, he came down and Chloe was lying down on the sofa so he came and sat with her "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max smiled and Chloe took hold of his collar and pulled him towards her, she kissed him and he kissed back, things were getting heated so Max  pulled Chloe from the sofa and took her upstairs where once in the bedroom Max pushed Chloe onto the bed and began undressing her while kissing her. A couple hours later they both fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N - Well Yeah. I need drama for Chlax and Charlom so PM anything you have.

Let me know any ideas you have.

Hope you like