Chapter 84 - What's Wrong With Isla

~~ Previously~~

When he hung up Chloe noticed he was pale "what's happened?" Max turned to her "Isla's been rushed to Hospital"

~~ Now~~

Chloe jumped out of bed and put on her dress from before. Max got changed too "did they say what's wrong with her?" Max shook his head "no" Chloe was panicking as Max drove to the Hospital.

When they got there Chloe saw her mum and Eddie "what happened?" Chloe asked.

Rachel looked up and saw the fear in Chloe's eyes "she started screaming, Eddie tried to pick her up but she kept saying ouch so we brought her here" Chloe nodded and she sat down with Max.

Charlotte and Tom lay in bed together and just as Charlotte was about to drop off to sleep her phone buzzed signalling a text, looking she saw it was from Eddie -

Eddie - Isla's been rushed to hospital. X

Charlotte - Is she okay? X

Eddie - We don't know. Chloe and Max are there x

Charlotte - Keep me informed X

Charlotte was shocked "problem?"

Charlotte looked at Tom "Isla's been taken to hospital. They don't know what's wrong with her". Tom was shocked.

"Are Chloe and Max there?" Tom asked. Charlotte nodded. "Look, Isla will be fine. Look at who her parents are," Tom said trying to make Charlotte calm down.

"I know Tom but..". Charlotte couldn't finish as Tom had kissed her in a passionate embrace "I don't like when you shut me up," Charlotte said.

"I know, that's why I do it," Tom teasingly told her.

No news had come about Isla and Chloe was beginning to panic "she's not okay. I know she's not," Chloe said through her tears. Max took her hand

"She's gonna be fine. I promise," Max told Chloe. Chloe just nodded.

The nurse eventually came out and Chloe stood "how's my baby?" Chloe asked. The nurse sighed and looked at them

"Isla has a severe stomach bug and it has infected her intestines. We need to keep her in for a few days," the nurse said to Chloe. Chloe broke down crying.

"She's gonna be okay though isn't she?" Chloe asked. The nurse nodded and spoke

"She will be. Do you want to see her?" The nurse asked. Chloe and Max both nodded.

Eddie had just called to tell Charlotte what was wrong with Isla. Charlotte was able to rest easily knowing the little girl was going to be okay.

Entering Isla's room Chloe saw Isla hooked up to an IV drip "hey little lady," Chloe said. Isla giggled and pointed to Max

"Daddy," Isla said. Max came up to Isla and smiled "owie daddy," Isla said to Max. Max kissed her head.

Eddie had asked if Charlotte and Tom could mind Aubree for a few hours while he went to see Isla. Charlotte agreed. When Eddie dropped the kids off Aubree was upset. "Are you okay Aubree?" Tom asked Aubree. Aubree shook her head.

"My sister is poorly. I wants my mummy," Aubree said through her tears.

Isla had fallen asleep so Chloe and Max went to the cafeteria "she is gonna be okay isn't she Max?" Chloe asked. Max nodded

"She will be, I promise," Max said.

Aubree had been constantly crying. Charlotte didn't know what to do "Charlotte, is my mummy coming?" Aubree asked. Charlotte looked over to Aubree and spoke

"She's with Isla, making her better," Charlotte said. Aubree's lips quivered but she nodded.

Charlotte was struggling. All the kids were playing up. Aubree kept crying for Chloe and Max. Taitlyn and Lillie kept pulling each others hair and the boys were fighting over the games controller. Charlotte walked upstairs into the bathroom and she brokedown crying

"Charlotte? Are you okay?" Tom said through the bathroom door.

"I'm fine Tom. Go look after the kids," Charlotte told him. She heard footsteps on the stairs. Charlotte took the razor blade and dragged it across her side. All she had ever wanted was to be happy with her kids but at times that seemed impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Sorry this was short. I'm not happy at all. I don't know when I'll next update. Sorry.

#StayStrong.

Xoxo