Chapter 34 - Birds And Bees

A/N - This is a drama free chapter. Could have some humor in LOL!

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was Taitlyn's birthday so Charlotte was arranging a small party over at Eddie and Rachel's, she hadn't moved back with Tom as they were still working on their relationship. Charlotte was up early sorting stuff out for Taitlyn's birthday, she decided to take a small break and text Chloe -

Charlotte - Are you, Max and the girls still coming? Xx

Chloe - Too right, wouldn't miss Tails birthday for the world Xx

Charlotte - :) She's been going on non-stop about Aubree Xx

Chloe - Awh bless, gonna get Aubs and Isla up soon, Max has gone out. Too early if you ask me Xx

Charlotte - Wow, where's he gone? Xx

Chloe - I have no idea, I went downstairs and he kissed me before walking out Xx

Charlotte - Oh right, I'm gonna finish setting everything up. See you later Xx

Charlotte smiled, she had the feeling that Max was planning a surprise for Chloe.

Chloe had just woken Aubree up and she went downstairs just as Max came back "where'd you go?" Max winked "somewhere" Chloe frowned "Max, you're planning something" Max smirked "I might be" Chloe shrugged "oh well, I'll find out soon" Max nodded "you will".

Tom had come over to Eddie and Rachel's "Daddy!" Tom smiled as Taitlyn came running over "it's my birthday" Tom nodded "yeah" Taitlyn giggled and Eddie came out, things between Tom and Eddie were still tense "Tom" Tom smiled "Eddie" Eddie walked upstairs "sorry about him" Tom smiled again "it's fine".

Aubree had seen her Daddy telling her Mummy another secret and this time her Mummy was making weird noises, she didn't know what the secret was. Once her Mummy had gotten her dressed she went in the kitchen to her Daddy "can you tell me the secwet you tell Mummy?" Max turned to look at his four year old "what secret?" Aubree giggled "the secwet you tells Mummy and she make funny noise" Max frowned and Chloe came in "what's going on?" Max pulled Chloe closer to him "it appears our daughter saw us" Chloe frowned "saw us what?" Max smirked "making love" Chloe groaned "I suppose we should head over to my Mum and Eddie's".

Chloe and Max arrived at Rachel and Eddie's "Mummy, I want to see Taitlyn" Chloe rolled her eyes "come on" Aubree giggled. Aubree ran over to Taitlyn "hi" Taitlyn giggled "Aubree here" Aubree grinned.

Chloe was standing with Max and Charlotte "Eddie hates Tom, I know he does" Chloe sighed "Eddie doesn't hate anyone, he just doesn't want to see you hurt" Charlotte smiled "yeah, maybe" Chloe grinned and Max placed his hands onto Chloe's waist "so, Chloe tells me that you went out quite early this morning" Max smirked "she did now?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, any clues as to what you were doing?" Max winked which made Chloe frown "quit winking" .

Aubree was playing with Taitlyn in the playhouse Eddie and Rachel had for when their grandchildren stayed over "I saw my Daddy on top of my Mummy and he was moving. My Mummy said he was telling her a secwet" Taitlyn was confused "why he moving?" Aubree shrugged "I don't know why, I think my Mummy lost something under her blankie" Taitlyn nodded "your Daddy was trying to find it?" Aubree nodded "yes, my Mummy was making weird noise".

Chloe was standing in her old bedroom which was now Aubree's bedroom when she stayed over and she sighed "Chloe?" Chloe turned to see her Mum "oh hi" Rachel smiled "is everything okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah it's fine, It's just weird to think that 18 years ago I was the little girl with the disney bedroom" Rachel smiled "you had a barbie bedroom" Chloe grinned "oh yeah, and now seeing Aubree with disney princess bedroom makes me realise how much things have changed" Rachel watched as Chloe went to sit on Aubree's bed and she went over to sit with her "if I'm being honest then I think it's all changed for the best, you have two daughters and you're married" Chloe sighed "sometimes I wish things could be how they were, you know, before Max came along but then I'd never have Aubree and Isla, I look at them and I think how can someone like me have two perfect little girls, they're both perfect" Rachel smiled "I can see that Max loves you and you love him" Chloe hugged her Mum "thanks Mum".