Chapter 54 - Returning

A/N - So I'm basically writing this to motivate StrangeDesires to update! Hehe.

Let me know what you think.
*~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe and Max were still in Italy and Chloe was loving it. They had celebrated their anniversary by Max taking to Venice for the day. That morning Chloe was sitting on the balcony while Max showered,

Aubree and Taitlyn were causing havoc together and they were spying on Tom getting changed and Isla was constantly crying. That morning Charlotte was sitting on the sofa when her phone rang -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Hello?

Chloe - Hey, It's me. How are the girls?

Charlotte - They're fine. Both good as gold.

Chloe - Really? Even Aubree?

Charlotte - Yeah, both fine

Chloe - Okay, I'll speak to you later

Charlotte - Okay, Have fun
Call Ends.

Charlotte hung up and Isla was crying again "what's wrong?" Isla pointed to the door "mama, dada" Charlotte sighed "they'll be back soon" Isla shook her head "mama" Charlotte puck her up and held her "you two, behave!" Aubree and Taitlyn came into the living room both giggling "be good".

Chloe knew Charlotte was lying about the girls being fine. She was still sitting outside when Max came out "are you ready?" Chloe turned to Max "yeah, but I think that Charlotte isn't coping with the girls" Max frowned "why?" Chloe sighed "I called her and she sounded stressed" Max pulled Chloe into him "let's have an evening out, we'll come back have a bit of fun and then we'll head back home" Chloe frowned "you wouldn't mind?" Max shook his head "no" Chloe kissed him and they left the hotel room.

~With Charlotte & Tom~

Charlotte had just put the kids to bed and she sat on the sofa "I must be doing something wrong. They're all playing up" Tom sighed "maybe we should tell Chloe" Charlotte shook her head "no, I don't wanna ruin her week" Tom could see how stressed Charlotte was getting "look, I think Chloe should know her kids aren't being good" Charlotte shook her head "no Tom! This is Chloe's week".

~Chloe & Max~

Chloe and Max returned to the hotel room and the minute the door was shut they began passionatley kissing. Max pushed Chloe over to the bed and he began undressing her "Chloe, I love you" Chloe grinned "I love you too" Max smirked and began kissing her again. Eventually it led onto something more.

~The Next Day~

Charlotte was getting stressed. Aubree had been awake until half past 2 saying she missed Chloe and Max. When Aubree woke Charlotte was sitting on the sofa "I'm sorry that I made you want to cry" Charlotte smiled "come here" Aubree went over to Charlotte "I miss my mummy and daddy" Charlotte hugged Aubree "I know you do, they'll be back soon".

Chloe and Max had just got onto the plane "I hate flying" Max smirked "you hate every form of travelling" Chloe nodded "I'm not a travel kind of a girl" Max kissed her.

Isla had eventually stopped the crying but now it was Aubree who was getting upset. Tom was getting annoyed with the crying, he got his phone and dialled Chloe's number

"This is Chloe. I'm not available at the moment. Leave a message and I'll get back to you"

Tom sighed "Chloe, I know this is your anniversary week but you need to come back. Aubree and Isla are constantly crying" Tom hung up and walked into the living room.

Chloe and Max had just arrived back in Scotland and they got a cab back home "that was fun while it lasted" Max smirked "I think that we should continue where we left off tonight" Chloe grinned "maybe".

Charlotte was getting ready to pull her hair out. Aubree wouldn't move from the sofa and she looked sad "I want my mummy" Charlotte sighed "I know you do" Aubree nodded "when can me see her?" "Soon" Aubree started crying again "Aubree, come on calm down".

Chloe and Max were back home and Chloe had received a load of voicemails from Tom "we need to go and get the girls" Max nodded and they left to get the girls.

Charlotte and Tom had just fed the kids and she was trying to get Aubree to smile. It was nearing 9pm when the doorbell rang "I'll get it" Charlotte nodded "okay". Tom answered the door and saw Chloe and Max "don't you know how to answer the phone?" Chloe rolled her eyes "it's called being on an aeroplane" Max was about to speak when Aubree started crying "mummy doesn't want me" Tom invited them in "look, Aubree has been constantly crying and Isla hasn't been too happy and Aubree and Taitlyn have been causing havoc, spying on me when I was getting changed" Chloe inwardly groaned and she walked into the living room "you and Charlotte should come for dinner tomorrow" Tom nodded "thanks, we will".

Aubree refused to let go of Chloe "you can't leave me again mummy" Chloe rolled her eyes "I won't" Aubree nodded "Charl, I'm sorry if they were too much trouble" Charlotte smiled "it's fine" Chloe was about to speak when Max came in "we should get these home" Chloe nodded and Max got Isla while Chloe puck up Aubree "we'll see you both tomorrow night".

Charlotte put the kids to bed and she went to bed herself. Tom sat downstairs with a beer. When he started to feel drunk he stood and made his way upstairs into the bedroom "Tom? Are you drunk?" Tom grinned "no" Charlotte sighed and she fell back to sleep. Tom eventually fell asleep too.

Chloe took Aubree and Isla to bed and she went to sit with Max "so, I believe that I said we should continue from where we left off this morning" Chloe grinned and Max started kissing her "down here or in the bedroom?" Chloe shrugged "depends if you can last" Max smirked and pushed Chloe so she was lying on the sofa, he began undressing her while she did the same to him. A few hours later Chloe went up to bed and Max tidied up downstairs. When he came up Chloe had just fallen asleep so Max climbed into bed and fell asleep next to her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - The idea for this chapter came from StrangeDesires. So a Massive thanks to her.

If you have any ideas then let me know.

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo