Chapter 47 - She Needs To Wake

A/N - Let me know what you think.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe was still in the coma and Max wasn't coping, he was drinking everynight and he was taking his fustrations out at school.

When he woke that morning he realised that he hadn't seen his two daughters since Chloe had been stabbed and he realised that he needed to see them.

Charlotte wasn't coping, she needed Chloe to get better she needed her best friend back. Heading downstairs she saw Tom looking after the kids "alright?" Charlotte nodded "I'm fine" Tom sighed, he knew Charlotte wasn't fine and he didn't know if she would be until Chloe woke.

"Nanny, when can I see my mummy?" Rachel looked at Aubree who was holding her teddy looking scared "soon" Aubree started crying "I miss my mummy" Rachel puck Aubree up who was in tears "your mummy will see you soon".

Rachel took Aubree to nursery although she was incredibly sad "nanny I don't want to go" Rachel sighed "you need to because it will make your mummy happy" Aubree started crying "my mummy is poorly" Rachel sighed just as Aubree's nursery doors opened "hello Aubree" Aubree didn't speak but she looked at Rachel "I want my mummy" Aubree was crying "if Aubree doesn't want to come in today then we don't need to force her" Rachel puck up Aubree "we've not seen Aubree's father lately" Aubree looked up "daddy?" Rachel sighed "Aubree hasn't seen her father since her mum was admitted to hospital" "oh right, I'm sorry to hear that" Rachel sadly smiled and left with Aubree.

Max was sat in his office when Tom came in "is there any news on Chloe?" Max shook his head "no, she's making progress but she just needs to wake" Tom nodded "Charlotte isn't coping and by the looks of things you're not either" Max sighed "my wife is in hospital and I've not seen my two daughters, of course I'm not coping" Tom frowned "I'm sorry".

Charlotte was sitting in the living room "mummy, is Choe okay?" Charlotte smiled "Chloe's gonna be fine. She has to be" Taitlyn nodded "okay" Charlotte hid her tears from her children, she didn't want to let them see her cry.

Max pulled up outside Rachel's, he wanted to see his daughters. Knocking the door he heard Aubree crying. Rachel answered the door "Max?" Max sighed "I want to see my daughters" Rachel nodded "come in" Max entered the house and saw Aubree sitting on the sofa "daddy" Max puck Aubree up "I want to see mummy" Max nodded "I'll take you" Rachel frowned "is that wise? She's only four and a half" Max sighed "don't tell me how to look after my daughters. If Aubree wishes to see her mother then I will take her and I'll be taking her and Isla home with me tonight".

Max arrived at the hospital with Aubree "you need to behave while you're here, mummy is poorly" Aubree nodded "okay daddy" Max smiled and they went in. Entering Chloe's room "is that my mummy?" Max nodded and placed Aubree down and watched as she climbed onto the chair "hi mummy, it's Aubee, I miss you, wake up please" Max smiled "good girl" Aubree giggled "can she wake up now?" Max sighed "she'll wake up when she can" Aubree nodded "okay".

Charlotte fed the kids and put them to bed "mummy can you ask the angels not to take Choe" Charlotte smiled "they won't take Chloe, she has to stay here for Aubree and Isla" Taitlyn nodded "okay mummy, night" "night baby".

Max puck Isla up from Rachel's who hadn't been happy about Max taking the girls. When he got home he sat with both his daughters on the sofa "is mummy going to get better?" Max nodded "yes" Aubree nodded. Once he put them to bed he watched Aubree fall asleep and then tucked Isla in. He climbed into an empty bed and he couldn't wait to have Chloe back in his arms.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - I don't have a clue for the next update.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Hope you liked.
Xo