Chapter 30 - Return Of Someone

A/N - So yeah, this is gonna be short

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Max had been planning on taking Chloe away on a weekend in Paris but he hadn't told her that yet as he wanted to surprise her. Chloe was still in bed and Rachel had Aubree and Isla for a few days, Max was arranging the Paris trip, he had arranged first class flights. Chloe eventually came down but she still looked tired "you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I'm fine, why?" Max sighed "you look tired still" Chloe smiled "I'm fine, besides you keep me up all night and it's nothing nothing a bit of make-up won't cover" Max pulled her down beside him "you're lovely the way you are" Chloe kissed him "you're sweet sometimes".

Charlotte and Tom were having a rough time lately and it was getting to Charlotte, she didn't know why they were being distant "Tom, do you want a bacon sandwhich?" Tom said nothing but he shook his head and Charlotte sighed "is there a problem?" Tom again shook his head "okay Tom, talk because this is doing my head in" Tom stood from the sofa and walked out banging the door behind him. The kids were still asleep so Charlotte decided to text Chloe -

Charlotte - Hey, how are you? X

Chloe - Tired, Max knows how to keep a gyal up ;) X

Charlotte - Haha, me and Tom are going through a rough time X

Chloe - Awh why? X

Charlotte - I don't know Xx

Chloe -  I'm sure things will get better Xx

Charlotte - I hope so. I'll text you later, TJ woke up Xx

Chloe - Okay hon, here if you need me Xx

Charlotte - Thank you Chloe, Xx

Charlotte sighed and she went up to get TJ "morning baby boy" TJ looked up and giggled which caused Charlotte to smile "you're so sweet baby boy, I'm lucky to have you and your two big sisters".

Chloe had just come out of the shower and she was trying to find something to wear when Max came up behind her "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I'm fine" Max turned Chloe to him and pushed her against the wall "broad daylight? Wow" Max said nothing as he kissed her "never too early to be with the woman I love" Chloe grinned as Max pulled her over to the bed.

Tom hadn't returned back to the house and Charlotte was beginning to worry, she had tried to call him but she had gotten no answer. Taitlyn had been asking about Tom and where he was but the only answer Charlotte could give her daughter was 'I don't know'.

Chloe was attempting to get dressed for the second time that morning "so, Max, I think now you've had your wicked way with me you should feed me" Max looked up "oh?" Chloe grinned "yeah".

Charlotte really wanted to know where Tom was so she decided to call him

"This is Tom, not here right now so leave me a message. I'll get back to you soon".

Charlotte sighed "for an English teacher you're being incredibly immature, walking out without a valid reason. Grow up Tom" Charlotte hung up "Mummy, I wanna see Daddy" Charlotte sighed "I know, he's being stupid" Taitlyn giggled "naughty Daddy" Charlotte smiled "yeah, go play" Taitlyn nodded.

Chloe was going into town for a bitas she was bored, Max was staying home. When she got there she went into the coffée shop and got hot chocolate. Just as she was leaving the coffée shop she bumped into someone "oh sorry" Chloe looked up and saw Chris Mead "hiya Chloe" Chloe smiled "hi" Chris grinned "you look good" Chloe smiled "thanks, so do you" Chris didn't see Chloe's wedding ring "so do you still see Max?" Chloe nodded "I erm, I married him" Chris frowned "you married him?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I did and I couldn't be happier" Chris nodded "I'm gonna be in the pub tonight, can you meet me?" Chloe frowned "I'm not sure" Chris sighed "Chloe please" Chloe reluctantly nodded "fine" Chris smiled and Chloe walked off.

Tom had just been to the Doctor's but he wasn't planning on telling Charlotte, he didn't want her to feel obliged to look after him, he wanted her to be free to find someone else to love.

Chloe returned home and saw Max  on the Laptop "what are you doing?" Max smirked "nothing for you just yet" Chloe rolled her eyes "again with the 'nothing for you' seriously" Max closed the laptop down and walked over to Chloe "you should trust me" Chloe smiled "I do" Max nodded "good" Chloe smiled "I'm meeting a friend tonight" Max nodded "okay" Chloe frowned "in a pub" Max turned back to her "will you be okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max pulled her into him "if you need me then call" Chloe smiled "I don't need you to come and rescue me, but er tonight maybe" Max smirked and kissed her.

Tom eventually returned home "where have you been?" Tom rolled his eyes "what are you? My wife or my Mother?" Charlotte frowned "Tom? What's all this in aid of?" Tom sighed "nothing, I'm fed up of you constantly questioning me and nagging on at me" Charlotte felt tears in her eyes "if that's how you feel then I'll just go" Tom just nodded so Charlotte walked upstairs and begun packing her stuff, she then went to pack up the kids stuff.

Chloe met with Chris in the pub "drink?" Chloe smiled "coke" Chris nodded "you get a seat, I'll bring these over" Chloe walked over to the table by the door and she sat down.

Max knew Chloe wouldn't be home for ages so he decided to go for a drink in the pub, he made sure the back door was locked before heading out.

Charlotte arrived at Eddie and Rachels, she got the kids out and walked the path. After knocking she waited all of two minutes before Eddie answered "Charlotte, what are you doing here?" Charlotte started crying "I think Tom has ended our relationship" Eddie sighed "come on" Eddie took TJ from Charlotte and she puck Lillie up and they went into the house "Rach, we have some house guests" Rachel came into the hallway and smiled "hi" Charlotte smiled "I hope you don't mind us staying" Rachel grinned "of course not".

Chris looked into Chloe's eyes and spoke "do you remember when I told you there was a girl I liked but she was with someone else?" At Chloe's nod Chris continued "well the girl was you" Chloe was shocked "so I told you I was in love with Max and you were in love with me?" Chris nodded "yeah" Chloe couldn't believe what she was hearing "look, I'm with Max, I love Max and he loves me" Chris sighed "do you remember after your little girl had been born and you were upset over Max? It started then" Chloe couldn't find any words to say so Chris moved in to kiss her "what's going on?" Chloe looked up and saw Max.

Max entered the pub and saw Chloe with Chris, he noticed Chris move his face closer to hers so he walked over "what's going on?" "Max" Max glared at Chris "I don't know if she told you but she's my wife, therefore it's best if you get your hands off her" Chris scoffed "I know she married you and that's a mistake of hers" Max took hold of Chloe's arm and pulled her from the seat "keep away from my wife".

Charlotte went to bed after dinner and she was torn between texting Tom and deleting his number. In the end she chose neither option instead opting to fall asleep. She loved Tom with all her heart but this was tearing her apart.

Chloe was led outside by Max and she could tell he was mad "Max I" Max turned "meeting with other men? Aren't I enough?" Chloe was feeling guilty "I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to try and kiss me, I didn't want him too" Max scoffed "you may aswell go and jump into bed with him" Chloe glared "maybe I should" Chloe turned to leave when Max too hold of her and pushed her against his car "don't even think about it" Chloe glared at him "I wouldn't cheat on you Max, I did once and I regret that more than anything but if you remember you had sex with Charlotte!" Max looked into Chloe's eyes and kissed her in a a hate-filled kiss, she kissed back, Max lifted her up and he began kissing her neck "stop" Max briefly stopped "what?" Chloe sighed "anyone could see" Max smirked "part of the fun" Chloe grinned and they continued.

Half an hour later Chloe and Max returned home "oh er, don't ever tell me to go jump into bed with someone" Max smirked "you're only allowed to get into our bed" Chloe nodded "I know" Max kissed her with passion "upstairs?" Chloe nodded again "yeah" Max took her upstairs. A few hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Well yeah.

Let me know your thoughts on this update.

Hope you liked

Bye for now