Chapter 58 - You're Wrong

Chloe hadn't spoken to her mum since she had accused Max of hitting her. Since Rachel had accused Max, he and Chloe had been more intimate as Chloe wanted to show her mum that Max didn't hit her.

That morning Chloe came out of the shower and she bumped into Max "problem?" Max smirked and took her into the bedroom "have you spoken to your mother?" Chloe shook her head "no, I don't want too either. She accused you of hitting me" Max sighed "she wants you away from me" Chloe shrugged and sighed "I don't care what she thinks, says or wants. I'm with you and she needs to know that" Max looked at her and he kissed her.

Chloe and Max had taken Aubree and Isla to where they needed to be and they went to the school. When they got there Chloe saw her mum. Chloe got out the car and Rachel came over "why are you still with him?" Chloe rolled her eyes "he didn't hit me! Max wouldn't" Rachel scoffed "I saw the evidence Chloe. You had a black eye" "that I got when I hit it off the cupboard" Rachel again scoffed "yeah right Chloe, that's what they all say" Chloe rolled her eyes again "Max didn't HIT me!" Rachel looked at Max "she's in denial" Chloe felt her anger rising "keep away from me" Rachel frowned "Chloe?" Chloe scoffed "you heard me, keep away".

Taitlyn had been playing up alot and it was effecting Charlotte as she had been saying some horrible stuff. More than once Tom had shouted at Taitlyn but she still continued to play up. Tom was getting ready for work Charlotte was getting the kids ready Taitlyn was refusing however "come on you, get dressed" Taitlyn shook her head " I don't want too" Charlotte sighed "Taitlyn, please" Taitlyn refused to move "I hate you" Charlotte felt like she had been stabbed, the tears were threatning to fall so she put TJ in his walker and she walked upstairs.

Chloe sat in the office with Max as she had a free "you should speak with your mother" Chloe looked at him "no, look at what she's saying, she's accusing you of hitting me" Max sighed "we both know that's not true" Chloe nodded "I know, my mum would do anything to get me away from you. It won't work" Max smiled "I should hope not".

Charlotte sat in the bathroom crying, her daughter hated her "Charlotte, I'm going" Charlotte said nothing and Tom spoke again "the kids are all dressed" again Charlotte said nothing.

Chloe had given the pupils a task to do and she decided to text Charlotte -

Chloe - R U Okay? Xxx

Lottie - Not really Xxx

Chloe - What's happened? Xxx

Lottie - It doesn't matter Xxx

Chloe - Charl, talk too me Xxx

Lottie - I'm fine Chloe, I'm being stupid Xxx

Chloe - You know you can talk to me Xxx

Lottie - I know Xxx

Chloe sighed and she looked up at the class "is everything okay?" everyone nodded, instead of the classes calling her 'Mrs Tyler' they just called her Chloe.

Charlotte hadn't given the kids their lunch and they were hungry "mummy we're hungry" Charlotte looked at Jacob and sighed "I'll go and make some sandwich's" Jacob grinned and hugged Charlotte "thank you mummy".

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Chloe and Max went to pick up Aubree and Isla from playgroup and school. Once they had gotten them they went home "I think there's something wrong with Charlotte" Max looked up from what he was doing "what makes you think that?" Chloe sighed "I text her earlier and she said she wasn't okay but then she said she was fine" Max sighed "call her" Chloe got her phone and dialled Charlotte's number -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Hiya Chloe

Chloe - Hey, what's wrong? And don't say it's nothing because I know that's a lie

Charlotte - Taitlyn, she said she hated me.

Chloe - Charl, I'm so sorry, I'm sure she doesn't mean it.

Charlotte - She's been like it for a few days, I don't know what's wrong with her.

Chloe - How about we have her this weekend and I'll talk to her.

Charlotte - If you don't mind

Chloe - I don't mind.

Charlotte - Thanks Chloe, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Chloe - You're not doing anything wrong

Charlotte - Thanks. I'm gonna go, Tom's made dinner.

Chloe - Speak soon
Call Ends

Chloe hung up and sighed "Taitlyn said she hated Charlotte" Max frowned "all kids say that" Chloe nodded and sighed "she's four though, she shouldn't be saying stuff like that".

Once Charlotte, Tom and the kids had eaten Tom put the kids to bed. When he came back down Charlotte was on the sofa crying "what's wrong?" Charlotte sighed "it doesn't matter" Tom frowned "talk too me" Charlotte shook her head "I said it doesn't matter Tom" Tom watched as Charlotte stood from the sofa and walked upstairs. Charlotte climbed into bed and cried until she fell asleep. Tom knew there was something wrong with Charlotte. When he went up to bed he saw the tears on her face and he sighed as he got undressed and climbed into bed pulling a sleeping Charlotte into his arms.

Chloe took the girls up to bed and Max went for a shower. Once the girls were asleep Chloe went downstairs and sat on the sofa and groaned "problem?" Chloe turned to see Max standing there with just a towel wrapped round him "no problem at all" Max nodded and he walked over to Chloe "are they asleep?" Chloe nodded and Max smirked as he began kissing her. The kiss was getting heated so Max lay Chloe down on the sofa and eventually it led onto something more. Around an hour later Chloe and Max went up to bed "that was risky" Max smirked "you loved it" Chloe grinned "yeah I did" Max kissed her before they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - If you've not yet, can you all go and read {Chloe's life before Waterloo Road} It will explain the reason why Chloe went to live with Rachel.

Let me know any ideas you have.

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo