Chapter 69 - A Letter

Chloe and Charlotte sat in the staffroom talking as they were both on free periods "have you had the letter yet?" Chloe shook her head "no, I think Ashlyn's mum is bringing it in" Charlotte nodded "are you okay?" Chloe sighed "it's scary to think that something so natural can kill you" Charlotte nodded "I know".

Max sat in his office working something out when the door knocked "yeah?" Sonya walked in "Ashlyn Morris' mother is here, she wants to speak with you and Chloe" Max nodded "Chloe's in the staffroom so go and fetch her and send Mrs Morris in" Sonya nodded and did what Max asked.

Chloe walked into the office "hi, you must be Ashlyn's mum?" Mrs Morris nodded "I was" Chloe sadly smiled "I am so sorry for your loss" Mrs Morris smiled "Ashlyn was fond of you, she came home from school and mentioned how much you had helped her through this pregnancy" Chloe smiled "I've been where she was, I know how hard it can be" Mrs Morris sighed "the baby was a boy, I named him Ashton, in honour of Ashlyn" Chloe felt tears in her eyes "that's so cute" Mrs Morris went into her bag "Ashlyn wrote this for you" Chloe took the envelope from Mrs Morris and smiled "I'd love to meet the baby" "maybe come round one night" Chloe nodded "I'd love too"

Mrs Morris had left so Chloe turned to Max "that was so hard" Max pulled Chloe into a hug "I know" Chloe felt tears hit her eyes "I'm gonna go and read this letter" Max nodded "if you need me you know where I am" Chloe kissed him and she left.

Chloe sat in the staff toilets and she read the letter -

Mrs Tyler,

Thank you so much for your help during my pregnancy. I don't know how I could have managed without you. I can never repay you for the amazing kindness you've shown me when everyone else treated me different due to my pregnancy. I just want to tell you that you were my favourite teacher, you were more than that, you were like a friend to me. I know that helping pupils is your job but you helped me out so much. When I look at my baby I'll always be grateful that you talked me into keeping him (I'm hoping it's a boy).

I can never thank you enough for everything

Ashlyn Morris.
xx

Chloe was crying. Ashlyn got her wish she had a baby boy.

Charlotte was with Tom in his classroom "it's so sad about Ashlyn isn't it?" Tom nodded and sighed "It must be hard for her parents, having to raise her baby" Charlotte sub-conciously placed a hand on her stomach "I love you so much Tom" Tom grinned and kissed her "I love you too" Charlotte kissed him again.

Chloe bumped into Max and he saw the tears "are you alright?" Chloe shook her head "I read the letter. Ashlyn wished for a baby boy, she got that" Max smiled and kissed her. Chloe spent the rest of the day in Max's office as she was too upset to teach.  Max could see how difficult this was for Chloe but he hoped she managed to stay strong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N ~ Sorry this was so short. I promised StrangeDesires I'd update if she updated and she has so I had too hehe.

Let me know any ideas you have for this

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo