Chapter 61 - Visitors

Chloe hadn't seen her mum in ages and she didn't know how she felt about that. In a way she was still hurt over Rachel lying about who her dad was.

That morning Chloe and Max were in bed being intimate "no, stop" Max stopped "what's wrong?" Chloe smiled "I think we should stop and continue tonight" Max smirked and he got off Chloe.

Tom had to tell Charlotte that Chlo and Mika were coming to stay for a few days as Mika had recently given birth to a baby boy named Luca. When Charlotte came down Tom pulled Charlotte into the living room "Chlo and Mika are coming to stay" Charlotte nodded "cool" deep down Charlotte was freaking out, she hadn't met Mika before so she had no idea how she felt about Tom being married. Chlo on the other hand had made her feelings clear on what she thought.

Chloe was sitting downstairs while Max showered. Aubree came downstairs "morning cutie" Aubree giggled and ran over to Chloe "Isla not waked" Chloe nodded "okay".

Chlo and Mika would be arriving soon and Charlotte was getting anxious, "it will be fine" Charlotte shook her head "I've never met Mika so I don't know what she'll say and Chlo, well she hates me" Tom sighed and he hugged her "Mika will love you" Charlotte nodded.

Chloe sat outside with Aubree and Isla when her phone went off signalling a text -

Lottie - Chlo & Mika are coming. I'm freaking out xx

Chloe - Oh wow, good luck with that Xx

Lottie - I'm scared, I've never met Mika Xx

Chloe - She's lovely from what Chlo has told me Xx

Lottie - I'll text you soon Xx

Chloe - Okay Xx

Chloe sighed just as Max came out "is everything okay?" Chloe smiled up and nodded "yeah" Max pulled Chloe up and kissed her.

Chlo and Mika had arrived so Charlotte sat on the sofa with the kids. Chlo came in "hiya" Charlotte gave a small smile "hello" Chlo looked at Taitlyn "she looks nothing like you Tom" Charlotte frowned but Tom spoke "where's Sophia and Ashley?" Chlo smiled at Tom "Ben's keeping them in Rochdale" Tom nodded "I'll come and see them soon" Chlo grinned and hugged Tom

A Few Hours Later

Things were a bit tense between Chlo and Charlotte, Mika was lovely. Tom pulled Charlotte upstairs "you're doing fine" Charlotte grinned as Tom began kissing her. The kiss was getting heated so Tom pushed Charlotte onto the bed "this is too risky" Tom smirked against Charlotte's lips "all part of the fun" Charlotte grinned. Eventually the kiss led onto something more.

Chlo was wondering where Tom and Charlotte had gotten to. She heard noises upstairs so she went up and into Tom's bedroom "what the hell?"

Tom and Charlotte pulled apart to see Chlo standing there, fury evident on her face "Chlo I..." Chlo interupted Tom "it's the middle of the afternoon" Chlo turned and she left.

Chloe had just put Aubree and Isla to bed and she went downstairs to Max "okay?"  Chloe grinned "yeah, never better". Max was pouring himself and Chloe some wine just as Chloe's phone went off -

Chlo - Can I stay with you tonight?

Chloe - Why?

Chlo - I'm not talking to Charlotte.

Chloe - Fine, come on over then.

Chlo - Thanks x,

Tom had been text by Chloe saying that Chlo was there and she was staying there. Tom told Mika and she went up to bed as Luca had fallen asleep. Once all the kids were asleep Tom and Charlotte went to bed "Chlo is never gonna speak to me again" Tom sighed "she will, Chlo has a habbit of forgiving". Around 10:45 Charlotte and Tom both fell asleep after they were in a passionate kiss.

Chloe had showed Chlo the room she was staying in and Chlo went to bed. Chloe got changed for bed and she climbed into bed. Max came up to bed and Chloe pulled him on top of her "I think we should continue from where we left off" Max smirked and began kissing her. A couple of hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - This is for StrangeDesires. She's helped with this chapter.

Let me know any ideas you have.

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo