Chapter 12 - Couple's Weekend Part One

A/N - I really have no clue when I'm next updating as I have no idea what's gonna happen next.

If anyone has any ideas then let me know.

This is gonna be in two parts.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe and Max had invited Charlotte and Tom on a weekend away with them and although Tom was apprehensive he agreed to go, Eddie and Rachel were having the kids which would be a challenge as they had never watched all five of them at once.

That morning Chloe and Max were in bed together and Max was kissing her "we're leaving soon" Chloe nodded "okay" Max kissed her once more before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

Soon Chloe and Max set off so Chloe decided to call Charlotte -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Hey, is everything okay?

Chloe - No, I'm bored and I'm feeling travel sick.

Charlotte - Why not go to sleep?

Chloe - I'm gonna in a bit, Max bores me when he drives, me and you shoulda gone in my car

Charlotte - Haha, yeah. Tom's trying to look cool by wearing sunglasses

Chloe - Oh yeah, sounds awesome.

Charlotte - It's really not. I might follow your example and sleep

Chloe - Don't blame you, I'll probably see you when we get there

Charlotte - Yeah Okay, see you soon
Call Ends.

Chloe hung up and put the radio on "oh my god, I love this song" Max watched as Chloe started singing.

With Charlotte & Tom

Charlotte had fallen asleep so Tom had no-one to talk too, sighing to himself he couldn't wait to be in this Holiday Cottage so he could have some beer and relax with his wife.

Charlotte woke "where are we?" Tom smiled "on the motorway" Charlotte nodded "cool, great" Tom grinned Charlotte was dopey when she woke.

Chloe & Max

Chloe couldn't fall asleep so she was playing Candy Crush "how long till we're there?" Max shrugged "half an hour" Chloe groaned "I am not an travel person" Max smirked and placed his hand on her leg.

Arriving at the Holiday park Max went to sign in while Chloe rang to check on Aubree and Isla. Max led them to their cottage "why do you always go for the big ones?" Max smirked "because I feel like it" Chloe nodded "best excuse ever".

When Charlotte and Tom arrived Chloe and Max were on the sofa "hi all" Chloe looked up and grinned "thank god you're here, I need someone to come to the pool with me" Charlotte laughed "I'll come with you" Chloe grinned "yay".

Chloe and Charlotte got changed into their bikini's and went downstairs "aren't they abit revealing?" Max nodded at Tom's question but Chloe rolled her eyes "oh please you both love it" Chloe went to stand outside and Max went after her "you know you look amazing" Chloe turned to him "oh yeah?" Max nodded "be even better if you stayed here with me" Chloe grinned "tonight" Max smirked and kissed her.

Chloe and Charlotte had been gone for about an hour. When they returned both girls were soaked "have fun?" Chloe grinned "too right we did" Max followed Chloe upstairs "I thought you'd follow me" Max smirked and turned her to him "can you blame me?" Chloe grinned and went to put her dressing gown on when Max stopped her "I wouldn't put that on" Chloe frowned "why?" Max smirked "because I'll be taking it off very shortly" Chloe grinned "oh yeah?" Max nodded and walked over to her planting his lips on hers in a passionate kiss, he pushed her onto the bed and continued kissing her.

Charlotte and Tom were sitting on the sofa "they've been up there a long time" Tom grinned "I know" Charlotte laughed "I'd hate to think what they're doing" Tom smirked "judging by the way Max went up after Chloe I think I can guess" Charlotte smiled "oh well, they're on holiday"

An hour later Chloe came downstairs "the wanderer returns" Chloe grinned "me and Max were gonna go down to the pub if you wanna come with?" Tom and Charlotte nodded so Chloe spoke again "okay, I think Max will be down in a minute".

Both couples headed to the pub and Max was trying to keep his hands off of Chloe. When they got there Tom and Max went to get drinks while the girls got a table "have fun earlier?" Chloe grinned "yeah" Charlotte and Chloe both laughed just as Max and Tom came over with drinks, Chloe decided to have her first alcoholic drink in three years which was red wine.

A couple of hours later Chloe was getting tired so she and Max decided to head back to the Cottage "I guess we'll see you both in the morning" Charlotte grinned and nodded "yeah, night".

Once Chloe and Max had gone Charlotte turned to Tom "is it me or are they madly in love?" Tom smiled "they're madly in love" Charlotte grinned "it's romantic though" Tom laughed and kissed her passionatley on the lips "I haven't said I love you today" Charlotte grinned "I love you too Clarky" Tom kissed her again "shall we head back? Have some fun of our own?" Charlotte grinned and nodded.

When they got back they heard giggling from upstairs "they're at it again" Charlotte laughed just as Tom took her upstairs. Once they were in their bedroom Tom pulled Charlotte over to the bed while kissing her. A few hours later Tom watched as Charlotte slept, he was still unable to believe she was his.

Chloe and Max were in bed together and Chloe was getting tired "Max stop" Max stopped kissing her and looked at her"what?" Chloe grinned "I need sleep" Max smirked and kissed her neck once more before they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - this is for StrangeDesires.

I'm planning on this weekend thing to be either two or three parts.

Let me know if you have any ideas for this and I'll get back to you.

Hope you liked.
Xoxo