Chapter 89 - Leaving

Chloe had been trying to stay on track with her medication. It had been hard for her but she needed to do it.

That morning Chloe sat in bed with Max. Since Chloe had been diagnosed they hadn't had sex as Chloe didn't want to be reminded of what she did. "Max do you still love me?" Chloe asked. Max looked at her

"Of course, you're perfect to me," Max replied. Chloe sighed

"You should have stayed with Kim. She's not messed up in the head," Chloe said. Max sighed and kissed her.

"You're not messed up. You're amazing," Max told her.

Tom gave Charlotte her medication. Charlotte wasn't getting much better. She was getting the work ready for Aubree, Isla and all her kids to do home schooling with her.

Chloe and Max got Aubree and Isla ready. Then they put them in the car to go over to Tom and Charlotte's house "I'm scared," Chloe said. Max sighed

"There's nothing to be scared of," Max replied. Chloe scoffed

"I'm the one who normally helps Charlotte through stuff like this. I can't help her now," Chloe said. Max placed his hand on Chloe's leg.

"You'll be fine Chloe. I love you," Max replied.

They parked at the house and the kids got out. Tom answered the door with Jake on one arm and Chloe on the other. TJ was holding Tom's trouser leg.

"Hey. Go on to the study. Charlotte is waiting on you with Taitlyn, Lillie and Jacob," Tom said. Aubree and Isla ran on. He invited Chloe and Max in.

"How are you Chloe?" Tom asked. Chloe shrugged.

"I'm fine, I suppose," Chloe replied. Tom noticed she wasn't as cheerful as she used to be. Tom walked over to Max

"The kids will be fine here. Take Chloe home and have some romantic time with her," Tom said. Max looked at Chloe and nodded.

"Chloe, come on," Max said. Chloe looked up at Max and sighed

"What?" She asked. Max smiled.

"Come with me," Max said. Chloe nodded.

"Bye Tom. I'll call over later for the girls," Chloe said. Tom smiled and nodded.

Charlotte gave Aubree some work and she was doing very well. Charlotte needed to talk to Chloe and Max about it - Aubree was extremely smart. She needed to do more for her but she wasn't sure how to.

Max took Chloe home but she wasn't herself. "Why did you bring me home?" Chloe asked. Max sighed and kissed her.Max cooked Chloe lunch and then cuddled with her on the sofa.

"I love you," Max whispered kissing her neck. Chloe smiled.

"I love you too," Chloe replied.

"Are you ready to have sex yet?"

"If you want to, I want to. I want us to have a mutual decision," Chloe said. Max smiled and so did Chloe. Chloe climbed onto Max's lap and she began unbuttoning his shirt. Max unzipped her dress

"Are you sure you want to?" Max asked. Chloe unfastened his trousers

"Does this tell you I'm sure?" Chloe replied. Max sighed and started kissing her again.

Charlotte gave all the kids lunch. She needed to ring Chloe and tell her about Aubree. She went to the house phone in the hallway. Tom followed.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked. Charlotte nodded.

"I need to talk to Chloe about Aubree," Charlotte said

"What's wrong with Aubree?" Tom asked. Charlotte smiled.