Chapter 41 - Romantic Weeks Foiled

A/N - Dedicated to StrangeDesires for giving me the idea for this chapter. Also for my sister Lucy who is annoying me for a shoutout.

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Charlotte had been distant with Tom since the incident at Chloe and Max's, she knew it wasn't Tom's fault but she felt like she wasn't enough for him.

Chloe and Max had been to Paris and Chloe loved it there, she was able to be with Max without the student/teacher boundary in the way. Aubree had been distant with her parents and Chloe had no idea why, everytime Chloe tried to speak to Aubree she started crying which concerned Chloe and Max as they didn't know what got her upset. That morning Aubree was watching her TV show and Max pulled Chloe over to him "we need to talk to her" Chloe nodded "I know".

Charlotte had been looking online for a romantic week away for herself and Tom, she hadn't told him though as she wanted to surprise Tom "Charlotte is everything okay?" Charlotte just nodded "yeah, fine why?" Tom smiled "just asking" Charlotte nodded again "okay" Tom kissed her "I offered us to have Aubree and Isla this weekend" Charlotte sighed but she nodded.

Max and Chloe sat on the sofa with Aubree and she tried to climb off but Chloe grabbed her "mummy let me go" Chloe frowned as Aubree started squirming "mummy, get off" Chloe sat Aubree on her lap "what's wrong?" Aubree ignored her "Aubree talk" Aubree shook her head "no" Chloe sighed "what's wrong?" Aubree started crying "you don't want me" Chloe frowned "who told you that?" Aubree looked at her daddy "I heard nanny telling granddad that you and daddy don't want me cause we always there" Chloe stood "nanny was wrong, we both want you and Isla" Aubree nodded "can I go play?" Max nodded and Aubree went upstairs "I'll be back soon" Max frowned as Chloe grabbed her keys and left the house.

Rachel and Eddie had just returned from food shopping and they saw Chloe "is everything alright?" Chloe glared at her mum "how could you say that? Knowing Aubree listened through doors" Rachel frowned "what do you mean?" Chloe rolled her eyes "when you had the kids the other night you and Eddie had a bit of a conversation that my four year old heard and that conversation you said me and Max didn't want Aubree and Isla" Rachel sighed "I didn't know she was listening" Chloe scoffed "since you found out Max got me pregnant you've not gave a hoot about Aubree" Rachel frowned "that's not true, I love both those girls" Chloe rolled her eyes "yeah right, you chose to stay with Adam after he hit me" Rachel sighed "Chloe I'm sorry" Chloe shrugged "save it".

Tom had gone to pick up Aubree and Isla, Charlotte was annoyed that Tom hadn't asked her. Knowing the week away wouldn't happen so she cancelled it. Tom returned with Aubree and Isla and Isla was crying "what's wrong with her?" Tom smiled "she was asleep when I puck her up and she woke up in the car" Charlotte took Isla from Tom and sat with her on the sofa.

Chloe returned home and saw that Aubree and Isla weren't there "where are they?" Max smiled "Tom offered to have them" Chloe nodded and she walked into the kitchen and got herself a glass of vodka "what are you doing?" Chloe rolled her eyes "having a drink, what's it look like?" Max took the glass from Chloe and tipped it away "Max, I am able to drink" Max pushed Chloe against the kitchen counter "I'd prefer to do this while you're not drunk" Chloe frowned "do what?" Max said nothing but he kissed her, she kissed back and he lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter.

Tom knew Charlotte was being funny with him so he walked into the living room and went on the laptop, he saw that there had been a cancelled week away in Cornwall. Tom told Charlotte that he was popping out for abit. Tom arrived at Chloe and Max's, he got out his car and made his way up the path and knocked the door. No-one answered but he knew they were in as both cars were there, he opened the door and walked in, he heard giggling in the kitchen so he walked towards the door and walked in and he saw Chloe and Max at it in the kitchen "sorry".

Chloe pushed Max away from her and got down off the counter "I'll deal with Tom and you stay" Chloe nodded and Max kissed her before walking out the kitchen to deal with Tom.

Chloe arrived outside of Charlotte and Tom's to get the girls. "Chloe, what are you doing here?" Chloe smiled "here for the girls" Charlotte frowned "I thought we were keeping them tonight?" Chloe shook her head "no, I didn't even know about it so I'll take them" Charlotte nodded and Chloe walked into the house "I'll text you later" Charlotte smiled "okay".

Tom returned home "where's Aubree and Isla?" Charlotte looked up "Chloe came to take them home" Tom nodded "oh right" Charlotte finished reading her magazine "I'll go start dinner" Charlotte nodded "okay".

Chloe had just fed Aubree and Isla and she bathed them before getting them ready for bed "mummy, I wanted to stay with Charlotte" Chloe grinned "I know" Aubree huffed and stomped into her bedroom "talk about stroppy" Isla giggled and Chloe tucked her into her cot "night baby". Once Isla was asleep Chloe walked into Aubree's room "you okay baby?" Aubree nodded "yes, I want to seep" Chloe smiled and tucked Aubree into bed.

Charlotte put the kids to bed and she went for a bath. When she was done she went into the bedroom and got changed for bed "Charlotte? Early night?" Charlotte nodded "yeah" Tom smiled and got undressed before climbing into bed "I do love you Charlotte" Charlotte nodded "I know, I love you too" Tom kissed her and they fell asleep.

Chloe and Max went up to bed and Max pushed Chloe onto the bed "I think we should continue from where we left off" Chloe rolled her eyes "you would" Max smirked and kissed her. As the kiss began to get heated Max began undressing her and it led onto more. A couple of hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Well I hope you liked. All thanks to StrangeDesires for an amazinf idea for this chapter.

Let me know any ideas you may have.

Bye For Now
Xo