Chapter 8 - Lack Of Sleep

A/N - this is basically a filler. I'll try and post again tonight

I'm gonna try and update Brooke Carter and The Other Lomax Sister today.

Hope you like
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe had seen on the laptop that Max had arranged another trip to London for them, she didn't mind but she knew what would happen, she and Max wouldn't do much other than have sex. When she woke that morning she saw Max was still asleep so she got out of bed and went to check on Aubree and Isla.

As it was the weekend Chloe decided to leave Aubree asleep for as long as possible as she wasn't sleeping and she still thought Max was going to leave her. Seeing that both girls were fast asleep Chloe went downstairs and made coffee. Max came down half an hour "why didn't you wake me?" Chloe grinned "you looked peaceful" Max smirked "oh yeah?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Max came and sat with her "you're up early" Chloe sighed "couldn't sleep" "why?" Chloe shrugged "I don't know why, just couldn't" Max nodded.

Chloe fell back to sleep on the sofa so Max kept an eye on Aubree and Isla "Daddy is Mummy okay?" Max nodded "she's fine" Aubree smiled "okay, can I play outside?" Max nodded again and he opened the back door.

Charlotte was stressing out, TJ had been crying the whole night therefore keeping Lillie and Taitlyn awake "TJ come on son calm down" TJ screamed louder "Mummy, make him hush" Charlotte sighed while Tom was still in bed "Tails can you go and wake Daddy?" Taitlyn nodded and she went upstairs. Tom came down "Charlotte, what's wrong?" Charlotte glared "your son kept me awake all night" Tom sighed and took TJ from Charlotte but he still cried "how about I take him for a walk?" Charlotte shrugged "do whatever you want, I'm gonna put Lillie down for a bit" Tom nodded.

Chloe woke a few hours later and she decided to call Charlotte -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Hi Chloe,

Chloe - Are you okay?

Charlotte - TJ was awake all night crying, he kept Lillie and Taitlyn awake

Chloe - Awh, if you want I'll have Taitlyn tonight.

Charlotte - Are you sure?

Chloe - Yeah, Aubree's asking after her anyway

Charlotte - Thanks Chloe, I appreciate this.

Chloe - It's fine I'll come and pick her up after

Charlotte - Okay, thanks
Call Ends

Chloe hung up "Max, we're having Taitlyn tonight" Max came in from the Kitchen "okay, why?" Chloe sighed "TJ kept them all up last night so I offered to have Taitlyn" Max nodded "fine" Chloe grinned "you're outnumbered by girls" Max smirked "indeed" Chloe laughed "where's Isla?" "outside" Chloe nodded "is Aubree with her?" Max nodded "yes".

Charlotte went to see if Taitlyn was okay "hey baby" "hi Mummy" Charlotte came and sat with her "you're sleeping over Chloe's tonight with Aubree" Taitlyn grinned "yay! TJ won't keep me waked all night" Charlotte smiled "no, he won't but you need to be good" Taitlyn nodded "okay Mummy" Charlotte kissed Taitlyn's head "you're an amazing big sister aren't you?" Taitlyn giggled "yeah".

Chloe arrived at Tom and Charlotte's house to pick up Taitlyn. Entering she heard TJ screaming still "is he okay?" Charlotte sighed "23 hours he's been crying" Chloe frowned "maybe give him some calpol" Charlotte shook her head "he 's too young" "oh yeah" Charlotte sighed "I just don't know what's wrong with him" Chloe smiled "I'm sure he's fine".

Chloe left with Taitlyn and Tom attempted to keep TJ quiet however nothing was working "I'll take him for a drive" Charlotte nodded "okay", Tom placed TJ in the carseat and left.

Charlotte got Lillie to sleep which was good so she would only have to get TJ to sleep when Tom brought him back.

Chloe had just fed Aubree,Taitlyn and Isla and she was now getting them ready for bed "Choe, I'm sleepy" Chloe smiled "you're all going to bed now" Taitlyn nodded "okay". Chloe tucked all three girls into bed before heading downstairs "they asleep?" Chloe nodded "Taitlyn and Aubree dropped off straight away but Isla's lying awake" Max smiled and nodded.

Charlotte had managed to get TJ to sleep but she didn't want to move him from the moses basket "Tom I'll stay down here with TJ tonight" Tom nodded "if you're sure" Charlotte smiled "course, It'll be the only way Lillie will stay asleep" Tom kissed Charlotte before heading up to bed. Charlotte got the spare duvet down and got comfortable on the sofa before falling into a deep sleep.

Chloe and Max went up to bed amd after checking to see if the girls were okay they both climbed into bed "you look tired" Chloe smiled "I'm fine" Max nodded and began kissing her. Half an hour later they both fell asleep.