Chapter 43 - Poker Night

Max was planning a poker night for himself, Tom, Vaughn and Simon. Chloe hadn't been to happy to find out about it but she didn't mind as long as they kept the noise down, Chloe was going to stay upstairs watching movies on Netflix.

Charlotte and Tom had been much more intimate with each and they were much more in love. Tom had suggested that they took a leaf out of Chloe and Max's book and go to Paris. Once Tom had gone over to Chloe and Max's Charlotte sat on the sofa and called Chloe -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Hey Chloe.

Chloe - Hey hon, are you okay?

Charlotte - Yeah, I'm just bored. Tom's on his way over to yours.

Chloe - Okay, I am gonna have nothing to do tonight.

Charlotte - Haha, I think Tom is gonna be drunk tonight

Chloe - Max has been drinking brandy since six, that's gross. I'd take vodka any day.

Charlotte - You crack me up. I know this might sound weird but would you be able to text me and tell me how Tom is getting on?

Chloe - Yeah sure. Is everything okay between the two of you?

Charlotte - Yeah, I just don't want him doing anything stupid in front of the others.

Chloe - I'll make sure of it.

Charlotte - Thanks Chloe, I'm gonna go and put Lillie and TJ to bed

Chloe - Aubs and Isla are both in bed, doubt Isla is sleeping though

Charlotte - See you later.
Call Ends.

Charlotte hung up and put Lillie and TJ to bed.

Max was winning and he loved. As the men were all downstairs Max had told Chloe to keep the girls upstairs so they weren't around the alcohol.

Chloe was getting bored so she decided to go downstairs and see if Max was okay. She walked into the kitchen and sat on Max's lap "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I got bored" Max nodded "I'll be back shortly" Chloe stood and Max followed her into the living room "are you really bored or just being nosey?" Chloe shrugged "both" Max smirked and pushed Chloe onto the sofa.

Charlotte had just climbed into bed and she text Chloe -

Charlotte - Is Tom okay? Xx

Chloe - Yeah, he's fine. Max is keeping an eye on him Xx

Charlotte - Thanks. What you doing? Xx

Chloe - Sorting myself out Xx

Charlotte - Why? Xx

Chloe - Let's just say I pulled Max away for about half hour Xx

Charlotte - Wow, while everyone was there? Xx

Chloe - Yeah ;) hehe Xx

Charlotte - Haha, can you tell Tom I'm going to sleep now Xx

Chloe - Yeah sure, night Xx

Charlotte fell asleep that night looking forward to Tom coming home and him wrapping his arms around her making her feel safe.

Tom was slowly getting drunk and Max knew how Tom got when he was drunk "I think we should call it a night" Vaughn and Simon both nodded "Tom, I'll drop you off" Tom grinned "thanks" Max sighed and spoke and Chloe came in "I'll take him" Max looked at Chloe "I dont think so" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm sure I can manage" Max shook his head "you're staying here" Chloe sighed "whatever" Vaughn who hadn't drunk spoke "I'll take Tom home" Max nodded "thanks".

Charlotte heard Tom come in so she went downstairs to him "Tom are you alright?" Tom nodded "need sleep" Charlotte helped Tom upstairs and helped him undress before he fell asleep in bed.

Once everyone had gone Max went up to bed and after checking on his two daughters he went into his bedroom where he saw Chloe wide awake "has everyone gone?" Max nodded "yes" Chloe stood from the bed and walked over to Max "good" Max smirked and they started kissing. The kiss was getting heated so Max began undressing her and pushed her onto the bed "you were tempting earlier wearing nothing but that dressing gown and underwear" Chloe grinned and kissed him with passion. A few hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Sorry this was short but it was only a filler.

Let me know your thoughts and any ideas you may have.

Hope you liked

Bye For Now.
Xo