Chapter 24 - A Clingy Child

Chloe and Max had been trying to keep Aubree from being clingy but it wasn't working, she had walked in on Chloe and Max being intimate more than once.

That morning Chloe was sitting with Isla on the sofa while Aubree was still asleep "sissy?" Chloe smiled "sissy is sleeping" Isla giggled and pretended to fall asleep "awh baby, you're cute" Isla stood on the sofa "sissy" Chloe turned to see Aubree standing in the doorway with her teddy "Mummy?" Chloe smiled and Aubree came running over and sat on Chloe's lap "I love my Mummy, my Daddy and my Isla" Chloe grinned.

Charlotte and Tom were having a day in with their kids, Tom hadn't spoken to Charlotte about her diagnosis as he wanted her to be the one to speak with him. Taitlyn was outside with Tom and Lillie and TJ was playing on his changing mat. Charlotte puck TJ up and took him outside with her "hey" Charlotte smiled "having fun?" Tom nodded "with two of my favourite girls" Charlotte grinned "awh, well sweet" Tom smiled just as Taitlyn came over and poked him "oi cheeky" Taitlyn giggled.

Chloe had gotten Isla dressed into a pink dress with little pink shoes "you're so cute" Isla giggled "sissy" Chloe smiled, Isla adored Aubree "where's Aubree?" Isla giggled "Dada" Chloe grinned and took Isla downstairs.

Max had noticed Aubree was following him everywhere and he wasn't able to get anything done "why are you following me?" Aubree frowned "because I love you" Max sighed "I love you too but you can't follow me everywhere" Aubree nodded "okay".

Charlotte had prepared a little picnic outside for Taitlyn and Lillie so while they were eating Charlotte fed TJ "you are my handsome little soldier and Mummy loves you" TJ smiled up and Charlotte's heart melted.

Aubree was still following Max everywhere and Chloe had no idea why "Aubree, come here" Aubree came over "why are you following Daddy everywhere?" Aubree smiled "I need too" Chloe smiled "Aubree, Daddy loves you but you can't follow him everywhere" Aubree pouted "okay".

While Tom was sitting outside with Taitlyn and Lillie Charlotte was working on her book, she had written chapter five and she was hoping it would be suitable for publishing. She noticed TJ had fallen asleep so she stood and went outside to her family "hey" Taitlyn looked up "Mummy hi" Charlotte smiled "hi Tails" Taitlyn giggled "Daddy tooks a biscuit" Charlotte laughed "naughty Daddy" Taitlyn nodded.

Aubree was still following Max around, he went up to the toilet and she followed him. Max left the bathroom and Aubree was stood there "what did I tell you?" Aubree's lips quivered "stop following you around" Max nodded and Aubree started crying "I'm sorry" Max puck Aubree up "talk to me, what's wrong?" Aubree hid her head in Max's neck "I don't want you or Mummy to leave me" Max sighed "we're not going anywhere, we both love you" Aubree shook her head "no, you going to leave me".

Charlotte had decided to call Chloe -

Call Begins

Chloe - Hey, is everything okay?

Charlotte - Yeah, I'm just calling to check see how you are?

Chloe - Aubree's being incredibly clingy, she followed Max to the toilet.

Charlotte - I can have her tonight if you want.

Chloe - Are you sure?

Charlotte - Yeah, course,

Chloe - Okay, I'll get Max to bring her over

Charlotte - Okay, that's fine, she'll be fine here.

Chloe - Okay thanks,

Charlotte - No worries. I'll text you later
Call Ends

Charlotte hung up and walked outside "Tom, we're having Aubree tonight, Chloe said she's being really clingy" Tom nodded "that's fine" Charlotte smiled.

Max had just got Aubree ready to go over to Charlotte and Tom's "Daddy I want to stay with you" Max sighed "you're going" Aubree started crying "please Daddy" Max puck Aubree up "you're coming home tomorrow".

Charlotte saw Max's car pull up "Aubree's here" Taitlyn grinned "yay". Charlotte answered the door and Aubree was crying "Aubree, what's the matter?" Aubree looked up "I don't want to leave my Daddy" Charlotte smiled "Taitlyn wants to see you" Aubree shook her head "no please" Max sighed and Charlotte took Aubree "Chloe said she'll pick her up tomorrow" Charlotte nodded "that's fine" Max turned and left.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Charlotte and Tom were in bed together breathless "you're not getting old Tom" Tom laughed and began kissing her, things were getting heated again and there was a small knock at the bedroom door "come in" the door opened and Aubree was standing there "can you read me a story" Charlotte smiled "sure, come here" Aubree came over and Tom puck her up "I miss my Mummy" Charlotte smiled "you'll see her tomorrow" Tom handed Charlotte a book and she began reading for Aubree. Half an hour later Charlotte noticed Aubree had fallen asleep "leave her here, in case she wakes again" Charlotte nodded and they both fell asleep.

Chloe and Max lay in bed together "do you think Aubree's okay?" Max nodded "she's fine" Chloe sighed "she's convinced you're leaving her" Max kissed her "she should know that I'm not going anywhere" Chloe smiled and kissed him before they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - This is for StrangeDesires. Another amazing idea from her.

I wanna make the next couple of chapters about Aubree.

Hope you liked