Chapter 13 - Couple's Weekend Part Two

Chloe had been getting annoyed with Max. All he wanted to do was have sex. That morning Chloe woke to Max kissing her neck "stop" Max stopped "what?" Chloe sighed "is this all you want to do? Have sex" Max frowned as Chloe climbed out of bed and got dressed.

Max went downstairs and saw Chloe sitting with Charlotte "Charl I'm gonna go for a walk" Charlotte frowned "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah I'm fine, I just need some fresh air" Charlotte smiled and Max watched as Chloe walked out.

While she was walking she decided to call her Mum -

Call Begins

Chloe - Hi Mum, How are the kids?

Rachel - They're fine, Aubree got a bit upset last night

Chloe - Awh, Tell her I'll bring her something back tomorrow.

Rachel - Will do, how is Charlotte?

Chloe - She's fine, having a relaxful time

Rachel - That's good, Look love I'll call you later, Isla is crying

Chloe - Okay, Bye
Call Ends

Chloe hung up and sighed, she didn't want to go back to the cottage yet but she knew she had too.

Charlotte was getting worried about Chloe "I might go and look for her" Tom sighed "Chloe's a big girl, I'm sure she's fine" Charlotte was about to speak when Chloe came in "are you okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I'm fine. I called my Mum to check on the kids, they're all good" Charlotte smiled and Chloe looked at Max who didn't seem intrested "Aubree got a bit upset last night".

Charlotte could tell there was something going on between Chloe and Max but she couldn't tell what. Max had gone upstairs so Charlotte walked over to Chloe "is everything okay?" Chloe nodded "yeah, everything is fine" Charlotte smiled "you sure?" Again Chloe nodded "I'm sure" Charlotte nodded "okay" Chloe smiled and hugged Charlotte "I suppose I should go and talk to him" Charlotte frowned "has something happened?" Chloe shook her head "no, but I just think I need to talk with him" Charlotte nodded and watched as Chloe walked upstairs.

Max was sat on the bed thinking when Chloe came in "are you okay?" Max nodded "I'm fine" Chloe nodded and came to sit next to him "believe it or not I actually do love you Chloe" Chloe smiled "I know" Max moved in to kiss her, she kissed back until Max moved her so she was lying down "no, stop" Max lifted up "what?" Chloe pushed him off her and stood "you don't get it do you? I don't want to keep having sex, it's everynight we do it and I'm getting sick of it" Max sighed "Chloe" Chloe scoffed "save it, I've had enough" Max stood "you're just annoyed because I told you to stop fixing Charlotte and Tom's relationship" Chloe got angry "you what?!" Chloe had no idea that Charlotte had overheard the conversation and she ran out the cottage.

Chloe was fuming "I don't know if you know Max, but I don't listen to people who tell me what to do, especially when it comes to my best friend" Max glared just as the bedroom door knocked "what?" Tom opened the door "Charlotte's run off" Chloe frowned "ran off?" Tom nodded "she overheard your conversation and ran out" Chloe turned and glared at Max "well done" Tom turned and left and Chloe went to go after him when Max took hold of her arm "you're not going are you?" Chloe glared "yeah I am, it's your fault she's gone off".

Charlotte sat in the pub downing drink after drink, she knew Max was annoyed with Chloe helping her relationship, she had no idea what had caused Max to be like this. While she was drinking she didn't know that Tom and Chloe were out looking for her. It was nearing 11pm when the pub closed so Charlotte made her way back to the cottage, she could just make out the cottage in front of her.