Chapter 51 - Fancy Dress Party

A/N - So I'm planning on Chloe having a secret that has affected her but she's not said anything about it.

This is basically a filler chapter. I'm bored.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was the weekend so Chloe and Charlotte were going to a fancy dress party and they were both going as school girls. Max had been apprehensive about Chloe going but she had told him that she would be fine.

Tom was coming over to keep Max company while he was babysitting Aubree and Isla. Charlotte came over around half past 6 "Chloe's still getting ready" Charlotte nodded "she takes ages" Max smirked "I'll go see if she's done".

Chloe had put on her old school uniform and she was buttoning her the blouse when Max came in "you look amazing" Chloe turned to him "still fits" Max smirked "Charlotte's here" Chloe nodded "okay" Max walked over to her and planted his lips onto  her in a passionate embrace "I should finish getting ready" Max nodded .

Tom arrived and Charlotte was still waiting for Chloe "you look good" Charlotte smiled "thanks" Tom grinned "isn't Chloe ready?" Charlotte shook her head and Aubree came over "mummy takes too long to get ready" Charlotte grinned "she does?" Aubree nodded "yes".

Chloe eventually came down and Max was behind her "everything alright Max?" Max just nodded and he walked into the kitchen "he kinda had a problem with the outfit" realisation dawned on Charlotte and she burst out laughing "yeah?" Chloe nodded "yeah".

Max stood in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and  Chloe came in "I'll go and put the girls to bed and then we're going" Max nodded and kissed Chloe before she left the kitchen.

Charlotte wearing what she was, was causing a problem for Tom. He wanted to take her home with him and show her how much he loved her. When the girls had gone Tom and Max sat in the kitchen, they couldn't sit outside in case Aubree and Isla needed Max "I need to win Charlotte back" Max sighed and looked at Tom "give her time, you had an affair, she needs to know she can trust you" Tom nodded in understanding "if it was you and Chloe who were in this posistion what would you do to get her back?" Max sighed "I'd do whatever it took to make her understand that I loved her" Tom nodded "you're right".

Chloe and Charlotte were at the party and Charlotte kept thinking about Tom "Chloe, should I take Tom back?" Chloe looked at Charlotte "it depends on if you can trust him again I suppose, make him prove his love" Charlotte smiled "I don't even know how to do that" Chloe grinned "just take it slow, that's all I can suggest".

Max had just poured himself and Tom another drink "daddy?" Max looked over to see Aubree standing in the doorway "what  are you doing up?" Aubree looked like she had been crying "I had a bad dream that mummy left me" Max sighed and puck Aubree up "she wouldn't leave you" Aubree rested her head on Max's shoulder "can I stay here?" Max nodded "on the sofa" Aubree sm

iled "thank you daddy" Max placed Aubree on the sofa and put her blanket over her and he went back into Tom.

Chloe and Charlotte were both having fun and Chloe decided to text Max to check on the girls -

Chloe - Are my girlies okay?

Max - They're fine. See you soon.

Chloe - Yeah you will.

Chloe grinned and carried on talking with Charlotte "tonight has been good" Chloe nodded "yeah, I think we need to do this more often" Charlotte grinned "minus the school uniform" Chloe laughed "yeah".

It was nearing 12:30am when Chloe dropped Charlotte off home and she drove home. When she got there she took off her heels and groaned. Entering the house she heard Max talking to someone upstairs. He came back down and saw Chloe "how long you been back?" Chloe smiled "just now, I took Charlotte back" Max nodded "good because I'd hate to do this in front of people" Chloe grinned as Max pulled Chloe into him "do you have any idea what you're doing to me in that" Chloe shrugged "I have a clue" Max smirked and took her upstairs.

Tom lay in bed and he decided to text Charlotte -

Tom - I'm not giving up on us. I love you X

Charlotte - Okay.

Tom sighed and fell asleep. He would do whatever it took to get Charlotte back. No matter what it took.

Chloe and Max were lying in bed together and Chloe was trying to fall asleep but Max kept kissing her "as much as I'm loving this we need to stop" Max smirked and kissed her once more before they fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - So yeah. Sorry it was short.

Next chapter will be soon.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for 'Chloe's Secret'

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xo