Chapter 35 - Mischievous Little Girls And Confessions

Max had been planning something and Chloe had no idea what that was. She had tried to find out what it was but all Max did was smirk and kiss her. That morning they were both in bed and Chloe had decided to try to find out what Max was planning "what are you planning?" Max smirked "that's for me to know" Chloe groaned "Max, come on, tell" Max said nothing but kissed her and climbed out of bed.

Charlotte was going to stay at Tom's for the weekend with the kids "Mummy can Aubree sleep?" Charlotte smiled "shall we ask Chloe?" Taitlyn giggled "yes" Charlotte got her phone and dialled Chloe's number -

Call Begins

Chloe - Hey Charl, is everything okay?

Charlotte - Yeah, Tails wanted to know if Aubree could stay over.

Chloe - I'm sure she'd love too. I'll bring her to Tom's or my Mum's?

Charlotte - Tom's if you don't mind.

Chloe - I don't mind, gets me away from Max.

Charlotte - Okay. Bring her after lunch.

Chloe - Will do.
Call Ends

Charlotte hung up and looked at Taitlyn "Chloe's bringing Aubree over after lunch" Taitlyn giggled "yay" Charlotte smiled "go and play then" Taitlyn toddled off to play.

Chloe had told Aubree that she was sleeping over at Charlotte's and she seemed to be happy about that "can I go now please?" Chloe looked at Aubree "not yet" Aubree frowned "please Mummy" Chloe sighed "Aubree, you're going after lunch" Aubree nodded "okay Mummy" Chloe smiled "go play".

Charlotte was texting Eddie as he wanted to know what was happening with Tom. Charlotte smiled as she typed in the message:

Charlotte - I'm moving back in with Tom today. I want to try to get this sorted xx

Eddie - Brilliant. I'll come back and help you move your stuff back sweetheart xx

Chloe got Aubree's stuff ready and headed over to Tom's house. When she got there she saw Eddie moving Charlotte's stuff in.

"Aubree, you go on in and I'll help granddad," Chloe told Aubree. She nodded and toddled in. "Hey Eddie."

"Hey ya Chloe. How are you?" Eddie asked as he lifted up a bag of TJ's stuff.

"I'm good. Let me grab that last bag for you," Chloe said. She grabbed the bag out of the boot of the car and closed the lid.

They walked inside and set the stuff in the children's bedroom then went downstairs. Charlotte was sitting with Tom, Aubree and their kids. Chloe hugged Aubree before leaving. Eddie left after warning Tom to take care of Charlotte.

Taitlyn and Aubree were playing in her room later that day. Aubree was telling Taitlyn about something she had seen that morning.

"Taitlyn," Aubree whispered. Taitlyn came closer, knowing that a secret was about to be told. "I saw my daddy's special area today."

Taitlyn gasped and then giggled. "What was it like?"

"It looked like a baby elephant's trunk," Aubree giggled. Taitlyn and Aubree both burst out laughing. "Have you ever seen your daddy's?"

Taitlyn shook her head. So, Aubree grabbed Taitlyn's hand and both of them hid in the bathtub. They stayed quiet when Tom came in to use the toilet. When he had finished, he washed his hands and walked out. Taitlyn gasped.

"Now you've seen it," Aubree said. They both laughed again and walked out of the room.

Chloe came to pick up Aubree and then Charlotte put Taitlyn to bed. When Charlotte was tucking in Taitlyn, she began to cry. Charlotte was worried.