Chapter 72 - A Shock For Charlotte ~ Part One

A/N ~ This isn't gonna be a long update and there'll be another cliffhanger ( Cos I can).

Let me know what you think

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Charlotte had felt a connection with the year 7 girl Leah, she didn't know why but she felt there was something. That morning Tom was feeding Jake while she fed the other four kids.

Chloe hadn't been feeling herself lately but she put it down to stomach flu as Aubree and Isla had been unwell with it. Chloe found it unfair that Max never got sick. Once Aubree had eaten her breakfast Chloe did her hair "mummy my boyfriend says he thinks you're pretty" Chloe grinned "did he?" Aubree nodded "yes, you and Charlotte are both pretty" Chloe finished Aubree's hair and puck her up "you're beautiful too" Aubree giggled "will I be pretty like you and Charlotte?" Chloe nodded "course you will".

Tom and Charlotte dropped the kids off where they needed to be and made their way to the school "I think you may need to move in Tom, I can't handle five kids on my own" Tom nodded "we'll do that this weekend. Get rid of the stuff we don't need and move mine in" Charlotte rolled her eyes "you're not taking over" Tom grinned "I'm kidding" Charlotte laughed "not funny".

Chloe was sitting in Max's office during first period as she was on a free "you look ill" Chloe looked up "thanks for that" Max smirked "you still look beautiful to me" Chloe rolled her eyes "don't suck up to me, doesn't work" Max stood and walked over to her "it should" Chloe grinned as Max planted his lips onto hers.

Tom and Charlotte were in his classroom and Charlotte was tired "I'm not having anymore kids" Tom laughed "think Chloe and Max will have anymore?" Charlotte shrugged "Max wants another one but I'm not sure if Chloe does" Tom nodded "Max will be able to persuade Chloe" Charlotte burst out laughing "I'm sure he would" Tom kissed her "sure I can't tempt you into baby number six?" Charlotte pushed him "not in your wildest day dreams" Tom laughed and kissed her again.

Chloe was in her classroom but her head was pounding "oi you lot, keep it down" Leah looked up "are you okay Chloe?" Chloe grinned at Leah "yeah I'm fine" Leah smiled and a boy spoke "look at Leah, stupid little teacher's pet" Leah felt her eyes water "leave her alone, at least she doesn't give me grief unike you" The boy spoke again "she's in care Miss, she doesn't need sympathy" Leah stood and she walked out "aren't you just a lovely lot to teach" Chloe got Lorna to cover for her while she went to find Leah.

Leah sat on the stairs crying "hey" Leah looked up to see Chloe "hiya" Chloe sat down next to her "listen, ignore what those lads were saying. Everyone is special. Including you" Leah shook her head "I'm not, I'm a care kid who doesn't deserve anything, well that's what the bullies say when they bruise my arm" Chloe frowned  "can you show me?". Leah showed Chloe the bruises and she was shocked "how old are you?" "Eleven" Chloe sighed "I think maybe we should go and speak to Mr Tyler yeah? Tell him about what's happening" Leah looked scared and Chloe spoke again "don't worry, I'll be there too".

Chloe took Leah to Max's office "wait here and I'll go and talk to him" Leah nodded and Chloe walked in.

Max looked up to see Chloe "problem?" Chloe nodded "you could say that" Max frowned "what's happened?" Chloe sighed "there's a year seven girl out there who's being bullied and she's showed me the bruises on her arms what the kids did" Max frowned "go and fetch her in. I'll talk to her" Chloe nodded "she wants me here" Max nodded.

Leah came into the office and she looked scared "he may look big and scary but he's not" Leah faintly smiled and Max spoke "what seems to be the problem?" Leah looked at Chloe who gave her a reassuring nod "these boys in my class, they bully me because I'm in care. They keep punching me and destroying my school books" Max was shocked "who are these boys?" "Could I write them down?" Max nodded and Chloe handed Leah some paper and a pen.

Leah had gone back to class and Chloe stayed behind "doesn't she remind you of Charlotte?" Max nodded "yeah" Chloe sat at Max's desk and logged onto student files "what are you doing?" Chloe rolled her eyes "something, where the heck do you get pupil info from?" Max smirked and pulled Chloe from the seat and he sat there pulling Chloe down onto his lap "there" Chloe mock glared and began scrolling through year sevens "ah! There she is!

Leah Smith -
Year - Seven

Pupil information - Leah is in the care system due to losing her parents in a car accident. Leah knows she has an older sister but she doesn't have any information regarding this sister. Has been bullied at previous schools therefore has anxiety issues. Flag up any problems with Lorna Hutchinson.

Chloe was shocked "I think she might be Charlotte's sister" Max frowned "why do you think that?" Chloe gave Max a look that said 'are you kidding me?' Chloe rolled her eyes "she lost her parents in a car accident. Has a sister that she knows nothing about. Ring a bell?" Max thought Chloe had a point "I think you should go and speak with Charlotte".

Chloe made her way to Tom's classroom in order to tell Charlotte about what she knew. When she got there she had a quick word with Tom who looked at Charlotte and then left "Charl, I have to tell you something" Charlotte looked at Chloe "what's that?" Chloe took a deep breath and she spoke "that year seven girl Leah, she's your sister"....