Chapter 87 - Aubree Tells ~ Part Two

~~ Previously~~

"What do they do?" Charlotte asked. Aubree lifted her sleeve up and showed Charlotte the bruises

"They hurt me because I won't play their big girl games," Aubree said through her tears. Charlotte held Aubree as she cried.

~~Now~~

Charlotte cuddled Aubree some more "you need to tell your mummy and daddy," Charlotte told her. Aubree shook her head.

"I don't want to, I supposed to be a big girl, my mummy says I'm a big girl," Aubree said. Charlotte sighed

"Aubree these big girls are horrible, your mummy needs to know," Charlotte said. Aubree looked scared.

Aubree ran into the house and Charlotte followed. She saw Aubree running upstairs to her bedroom.

"Is everything okay?" Chloe asked. Charlotte jumped and looked at Chloe and then Max.

"No," Charlotte admitted. "Look, we need to talk."

Chloe frowned "what happened with Aubree?" Max asked. Charlotte sighed

"This is gonna be hard for you two. You need to know," Charlotte said. Chloe was worrying

"Charlotte? What's wrong?" Charlotte looked at Isla

"Maybe Isla shouldn't be here,". Chloe looked confused.

"Daddy, can we go and see Chloe?" Taitlyn asked. Tom looked over to Taitlyn.

"I'll ask mummy, she's over there now," Tom replied. Taitlyn grinned

"Yay! Thanks daddy," Taitlyn said. Tom smiled.

Max wanted to know what was wrong with Aubree. "What's wrong with her?" Max asked.

"She's getting bullied. The bullies are hitting her," Charlotte said. Chloe broke down crying. Max didn't know what to do. Charlotte felt bad so she left the house.

Charlotte's phone rang when she got in the car. She ended the call and after 15 minutes Tom kept texting her asking if she was okay. She began to cry hard.

Chloe didn't know what to do. Her little girl was being bullied. "Where's Charlotte?" Chloe asked. Max sighed

"I don't know," Max replied.

Tom packed the kids up into the car "we're going to see Chloe," Taitlyn sung. Tom smiled at her enthusiasm.

"You like Chloe?" Tom asked. Taitlyn nodded

"Yes, she's my aunty," Taitlyn replied.

Chloe was sitting with Isla. She was upset over what Charlotte told her. Max had decided to go and speak with Aubree.

Charlotte drove back to Chloe and Max's. She arrived there just as Tom pulled up "hi mummy!" Taitlyn said. Charlotte smiled

"What are you doing here?" Charlotte asked. Tom grinned

"They wanted to see Aubree and Isla," Tom replied.

Aubree was crying on her bed. Max came in "Charlotte told me and mummy," Max said.

"I don't want her to! I don't want her!" Aubree screamed. Charlotte could hear Aubree screaming from outside the door. Tom looked over at Charlotte. A tear rolled down Charlotte's cheek. "I shouldn't be here," Charlotte said and got into the car.

Chloe opened the door as Charlotte drove off.

"What's happened?" Tom asked. Chloe sighed.

"Why's Charlotte gone?" Chloe asked Tom