Chapter 40 - Nights Out And Rows.

A/N - This isn't gonna be a long update and a big thanks to StrangeDesires for helping.

I might try and update again tonight

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chloe and Charlotte were going on a night out and Tom and Max were staying in and having a few drinks over at Chloe and Max's and Eddie and Rachel were having the kids. Chloe was getting Aubree and Isla ready to go over to her Mum's "mummy, can't I stay with daddy?" Chloe sighed "because daddy and Tom are going to be drinking and mummy and Charlotte aren't gonna be here" Aubree groaned "it's not fair mummy" Chloe laughed "life isn't fair munchkin".

Chloe left the house to take Aubree and Isla over to her mum's. When she got there she saw her mum standing outside "hi nanny" Rachel smiled "go on in sweetie" Aubree toddled inside and she took Isla with her "you know Chloe, I have the feeling that you don't care for your daughters as much as you should" Chloe frowned "how do you mean?" Rachel sighed "it seems to me that Aubree and Isla are always here" Chloe nodded in annoyance "if that's how you feel then after tonight you don't need to have them tonight or even see them" Rachel frowned as Chloe got in her car and drove off.

Charlotte and Tom had just arrived at Chloe and Max's "hey" Max smiled and let them in "Chloe's upstairs" Charlotte smiled "still getting ready?" Max nodded. Chloe was in the bedroom trying to zip up her dress when Max came up behind her and zipped the dress up "I'd rather be helping you unzip this" Chloe turned to him "yeah?" Max nodded and pushed Chloe up against the wardrobe "Tom and Charlotte are down there" Chloe nodded.

Max and Tom went out into the back garden once Chloe and Charlotte had gone "so, you and Chloe appear to be getting on" Max nodded "indeed" Tom smiled "we're officially adopting Jacob, I've been teaching him football" Max smirked "starting him quite young aren't you?" Tom laughed "someone has too".

Chloe and Charlotte were sitting in the club and Chloe was drinking vodka and coke "Max wants another baby" Charlotte looked up from her drink "he does?" Chloe nodded "yeah he does, he told me about it the day we met Jacob" Charlotte was shocked  "Max doesn't strike me as a 'three kids' type of man" Chloe laughed "I don't think he is". Two guys came over to Chloe and Charlotte "two good looking girls here alone, can't have that can we?" Chloe looked up "sorry, we're married" one of the guys was confused "too each other?" Chloe burst out laughing and Charlotte spoke "we're married to men, bye" the guys walked off and Chloe continued laughing.

Tom had gone inside for the toilet so Max text Chloe -

Max - Are you and Charlotte both okay?

Chloe - Yeah. Two guys tried hitting on us, didn't work.

Max - Good.

Chloe - See you later.

Max smiled just as Tom came down "that the wife?" Max nodded "two guys tried hitting on her and Charlotte" Tom frowned "are they okay?" Max nodded again "Chloe said they were" Tom sighed in relief.

Chloe and Charlotte were slowly getting drunk "I think we should go back soon" Chloe nodded "yeah, I need my man" Charlotte laughed "oh yeah?" Chloe grinned "yeah".

Tom and Max were both drunk and they were still drinking. It was nearing 12 am and both men were outside "when do you think those two will be back?" Max shrugged "soon I hope".

Chloe and Charlotte left the club and they were waiting for their taxi "tonight's been good", Chloe who was slightly drunk  just nodded. When the taxi came Chloe was singing "born to hand jive baby, born to hand jive baby" Charlotte was trying to not laugh "is your friend okay?" Charlotte nodded "she's been drinking".

The girls arrived back at Chloe and Max's "I think the men are still awake" Chloe grinned "good". Opening the door Chloe and Charlotte heard Tom and Max in the garden so they went out to them "hey" Max looked up and pulled Chloe onto his lap "have fun?" Chloe nodded and Max began kissing her neck "I'm off to bed, Charl? You and Tom can stay here tonight" Charlotte smiled "thanks".

Chloe was in the bedroom getting her dress off when Max came in "Tom and Charlotte are in bed" Chloe nodded and turned to him "that's good" Max smirked and pushed her onto the bed "wait, are you drunk?" Max smirked "not so drunk that I can't be intimate with my wife" Chloe grinned and they began passionatley kissing.

Tom and Charlotte were in bed togther and Charlotte heard Chloe giggling "I think they're having fun" Tom smirked and began kissing her. Before things could get any further Tom felt himself bleeding "are you okay?" Tom shook his head "no, I'm bleeding" Charlotte paled and she turned on the light "I need to call an ambulance".

Chloe and Max were still at it when Chloe heard Charlotte calling an ambulance "Max, stop" Max did and Chloe pushed him off her. After she had put on her pyjamas she left the bedroom and walked to the spare bedroom "Charl, is everything okay?" "Chloe, no Tom is bleeding" Chloe frowned "have you called an ambulance?" "yeah" Max came up behind her "is there an ambulance coming?" Chloe nodded "yeah, Charlotte called one" Max nodded "what happened?" Chloe shrugged "I'm assuming they were trying to do it and then he started bleeding" Max frowned.

The ambulance came and there was a female paramedic "where is he?" "upstairs" The paramedic walked into the bedroom "okay Mr.Clarkson I need to examine this" Charlotte watched as the paramedic examined Tom and Charlotte noticed that Tom was getting turned on by it so she turned and left the bedroom "Charl?" Charlotte looked at Chloe and noticed she was pale "he got turned on by the paramedic" Chloe looked up as Max handed her a cup of coffee "you look pale Chloe" Chloe grinned "hangover kicking in".

Tom had been taken to Hospital so he could have his stitches reapplied. Charlotte had gone with him so Chloe went back to bed with Max "don't even try and get it on, too tired" Max smirked and kissed her before they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - this is dedicated to StrangeDesires. She's helped me so much with this series. I can honestly say she's an amazing writer. Go check out her PSM series.

Let me know if you have any ideas for this.

Hope you like
Xoxo