Chapter 64 - Please Save Her

~~Previously~~
The ambulance had arrived and Chloe, Eddie and Tom went with her. Eddie held onto Chloe as she cried while Tom stared blankly ahead. The paramedics began recussitating Charlotte when one of them spoke "she might not make it"...
~~Now~~

Chloe couldn't believe what she heard "no! You make wake up! You have too" the paramedic looked at Chloe and sighed "we'll do what we can" Chloe broke down crying in Eddie's arms "she's gonna be okay, she has to be".

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Charlotte was taken to the recussitation room where the doctors began saving her life.

Max had managed to keep the kids calm. He had just fed them all just as his phone rang, looking she saw it was Chloe -

Call Begins

Max - Chloe, is everything okay?

Chloe - No, she's been taken to recuss. They said she might not make it.

Max - She'll be fine.

Chloe - I hope so, are the kids okay?

Max - They're fine

Chloe - Okay, I'll be back soon and Max?

Max - What?

Chloe - I love you

Max - I know, I love you too

Chloe - See you soon
Call Ends

Max hung up. This was going to be hard for Chloe, "daddy, when is mummy coming home?" Max looked down at Aubree who had her teddy, she always had the teddy whenever she got scared "she'll be here soon" Aubree nodded "okay daddy" Max smiled and Aubree walked into the living room.

Chloe was pacing the corridor "why hasn't there been any news yet? Something isn't right" Eddie sighed "Chloe, she's gonna be fine" Chloe rolled her eyes "you don't know that, I don't know that" Eddie pulled Chloe down next to him just as the doctor came out "Charlotte Clarkson?" Eddie and Chloe stood "is she okay?" The doctor sighed "we've managed to staballise her but she's slipped into a coma. When or if she wakes up I'd like her to be examined by the physciatric nurse" Eddie nodded "that's fine, can we go and see her?" The doctor nodded "sure".

Entering the room Chloe had to try and keep it together "she doesn't look alive" Eddie pulled Chloe into a hug "she is alive, we know that" Chloe nodded and she took a seat by Charlotte's bed "hey you, gonna have to get you your own bed in this place. You're always in here. Charlotte, I need you too wake up. I can't live without my sister and bestie. Please don't leave me" Chloe broke down crying "shh, it's alright Chloe, she's gonna wake up" Chloe looked at Tom who hadn't said a word "happy are you?" Tom looked at her "what?" Chloe rolled her eyes "this is your fault, you accused her of cheating when she wasn't and now look at what's happened!" Tom sighed and he left the room.

Chloe had text Max to let him know that Charlotte was alive. Max had just took Aubree and Isla to bed when the doorbell rang. Answering he saw Tom "I'm here for the kids" Max nodded and moved for Tom to come in "if you need anything then call" Tom smiled "thanks Max".

Chloe was falling asleep "listen Chloe, why not get yourself off home? I'll let you know if anything changes" Chloe reluctantly nodded and she left the room leaving Eddie to think about what a long night it was going to be.

Tom put the kids to bed and he text Chlo -

Tom - Charlotte tried to kill herself.

Chlo - OMG! Is she okay?

Tom - She's in a coma, she might not wake up

Chlo - Tom, I'm so sorry. If you need me then let me know.

Tom - Thanks love. Night

Tom had a few beers and he went up to bed. He thought that Chloe was right and that Charlotte had ended up in the coma because of him. He fell asleep that night wishing Charlotte was with him.

Chloe returned home and as soon as she was through the door she broke down crying. Max came out of the living room "Chloe?" Chloe looked up "I-It was horrible, seeing her hanging there. It was like she had planned it" Max pulled Chloe up from the floor and into his arms "she'll be fine" Chloe looked at Max and she began kissing him. As soon as the kiss began to get heated Max pulled away "you're not thinking straight" Chloe nodded "yes I am Max, I need this" Max sighed and took Chloe upstairs where he began undressing her. Half an hour later Max stopped "what you doing?" Max sighed "your heads all over the place and you want to have sex?" Chloe had to try and hide her tears "I need to take my mind off this. Please" Max shook his head "it's not right Chloe. I love you and that is why I'm not taking advantage" Chloe sat up "I'm such a stupid cow. My best friend ends up in a coma and I try and have sex" Max sighed and kissed her "get some sleep. You're not in tomorrow anyway" Chloe nodded and Max kissed her once more before she fell asleep.

Eddie sat next to Charlotte's bed hoping she would wake up soon but he didn't know if she would. One thing was certain, if she did then he would keep Tom Clarkson away from his daughter. No matter what it took.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - So I was planning on not updating this till Saturday but then I realised I'd be hunted down (StrangeDesires) xD

This Chapter is for her.

Let me know any ideas you have

Hope you liked

Bye for now
Xoxo