Chapter 78 - Days With Kids

A/N ~ thank you too my little @DoggyLoverLucy24 for the amazing idea for this :) 

Let me know any dramatic ideas you have.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chloe was taking Isla out for the day as she thought Aubree needed to spend some time with Max. When Chloe went downstairs she went in the kitchen to Max "so, looking forward to the daddy and daughter day?" Max turned to her and smiled "should be fun. Any idea what she has planned?" Chloe grinned and winked "I know exactly what she has planned. I'm just not telling you".

Charlotte was planning on meeting up with Chloe in town with Taitlyn and Lillie. "Mummy, is Aubree coming?" Charlotte shook her head "Aubree is staying with her daddy for the day" Taitlyn pouted "but I want to see her!" Charlotte grinned and spoke "Aubree needs some time with her daddy and Isla needs some time with Chloe" Taitlyn reluctantly nodded "okay".

Aubree came downstairs with her teddy "mummy, I want to come with you" Chloe looked up and shook her head "you're staying with daddy today" Aubree pouted "do I have too?" Chloe nodded "yeah you do" Aubree giggled "okay, we can make some cake" Chloe grinned "yeah? Can mummy have some?" Aubree nodded and smiled "yes and Isla can".

Tom was planning on watching football with his three boys while Charlotte was out the girls "daddyn! How about we get some crisps and chocolate and beer!" Tom laughed at Jacob "you can't drink beer and neither can I yet" Jacob pouted "how about lemondade then" Tom nodded "that's more like it buddy".

Max and Chloe were talking in the kitchen when Aubree came in "I'm ready!" Max looked to see Aubree wearing a little pink apron and hat "aw Aubree, you're cute" Aubree giggled and Max spoke "ready for what?" Chloe grinned and went over to the cupboard "you and Aubree are making cupcakes" Max was shocked, he had never made cupcakes before "are you ready daddy?" Max just nodded and Isla came toddling in "hey little lady" Isla giggled and Chloe puck her up "we're off. Have fun!".

Charlotte kissed Tom before she left with Lillie and Taitlyn "bye daddy!" Tom waved before sitting with his three boys and put the football on.

Max had no idea what he was doing "you're doing it wrong daddy!" Max sighed and let Aubree take over "I need to mix it 'cause I'm the little girl in charge" Max rolled his eyes "you remind me of your mother" Aubree giggled "I am, I'm my mummy's baby and Isla your baby" Max nodded "okay" Aubree giggled and she started mixing the cake batter.

"I cannot picture that! Max Tyler baking cupcakes" Chloe was laughing "me either, I don't even know why Aubree suggested cakes. I pity the poor kitchen" Charlotte was trying to contain her laughter but it was failing "mummy?" Chloe puck Isla up and she cuddled into her "my daddy?" Chloe rolled her eyes "your daddy is with Aubree" Isla giggled "yay Bee" Charlotte grinned "the way she says Aubree is so cute" Chloe smiled and kissed Isla's head.

"Daddy! They score!" Tom grinned, he loved watching football with his boys "they did buddy" Jacob laughed "are we winning?" Tom nodded and smiled at Jacob's enthusiasm.

"You're not listening daddy!" Max was getting annoyed with these cupcakes. Aubree was getting impatient "mummy knows what she's doing" Max smirked "mummy isn't here" Aubree glared "I know daddy! I'm not silly" Max smirked again, Aubree reminded him so much of Chloe, she had Chloe's attitude and she was the spit of Chloe.

"I really wanna text Max and ask how they're getting on" Charlotte laughed "I'm sure they're fine Chloe" Chloe grinned and laughed "this is Max, he's not exactly the cupcake making type of guy, he's more of a 'don't you speak to me like that' type of guy" Charlotte burst out laughing again "you're killing me!".

Tom had made the boys some lunch and gave Jake his bottle. "Daddy,when is mummy coming home?" Tom smiled "she'll be back soon" Jacob nodded and finished eating his fishfingers and chips.

*A Few Hours Later*

Chloe and Charlotte were walking back to their cars, Isla was asleep so Chloe had her in the pushchair "text me later Chloe, I wanna know how the cakes went" Chloe laughed "I will" Charlotte and Chloe hugged her "see you later".

Max and Aubree had eventually made some cupcakes "we did it!" Max smiled and watched as Aubree toddled off to wash her hands.

Charlotte went home and Tom came downstairs "me and the boys had a takeaway for dinner. Have you three had anything?" Charlotte smiled "we stopped off for pizza" Tom nodded.

Chloe walked in the house while Isla toddled ahead. Chloe went into the kitchen and groaned at the mess "something wrong?" Chloe turned to see Max standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face "I am not cleaning this mess. You can" Max nodded and planted his lips onto hers.

Charlotte put Lillie and Taitlyn to bed and she went to sit with Tom "have fun?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, Aubree stayed with Max and they made cupcakes" Tom laughed at the thought of Max Tyler baking cupcakes "wow, I'd pay to see that". A couple of hours later Charlotte pulled Tom up to the bedroom and began undressing him "I love you so much Clarky!" Tom grinned and kissed her neck "I love you too Mrs Clarky". Charlotte laughed and Tom pushed her onto the bed.

Chloe took Aubree to bed while Max took Isla. When they were asleep Chloe and Max went downstairs "so apart from the mess. Did you and Aubree have a nice day?" Max nodded "course we did" Chloe grinned and cuddled into him. Max had had a few glasses of vodka and Chloe had some wine. Chloe and Max were lying on the sofa together and Chloe began kissing him "you are the best man in my life right now!" Max smirked and moved Chloe so she was lying down. Things were getting heated so Max pulled the fleece over them.

Charlotte lay in bed with Tom and she spoke "I think we may need to cut this down" Tom laughed "why?" Charlotte grinned "I don't think you can handle it" Tom rolled his eyes and pulled Charlotte into him before they both fell asleep.

Chloe and Max were on the sofa breathless "this was fun" Max smirked and kissed her before they fell asleep.