Chapter 46 - Stay With Us Chloe

~~Previously~~

"you don't have a choice" Chloe nodded "yeah I do"  Adam smirked and pushed his hand into Chloe's side before walking off "Chloe?" Chloe was bleeding "No!"...

~~ Now~~

Charlotte had her hand pressed against Chloe's side to try and stop the bleeding and she dialled 999. "Chloe, you're gonna be okay, I promise" Chloe was pale and she was losing a lot of blood.

The ambulance arrived and Chloe was rushed straight to Hospital and Charlotte was with her "is there anyone who we can call?" Charlotte looked up "her husband, Max Tyler, I'll call him" the Nurse nodded and Chloe was taken to intensive care.

Max was beginning to worry about Chloe as he hadn't heard from her all day. He had just given Aubree an ice lolly when his phone rang, he hoped it was Chloe but it was Charlotte -

Call Begins

Max - Charlotte, is there a problem?

Charlotte - Max, you need to get to the hospital now.

Max - Charlotte, What's happened?

Charlotte - Chloe's been stabbed.

Max - What?

Charlotte - She's been stabbed, she's in intensive care.

Max - I'll be there soon.

Charlotte - Okay.
Call Ends

Max hung up and got Aubree and Isla ready to take them to the child minder. When he dropped them off he sped to the hospital. He arrived "Chloe Tyler, where is she?" The Receptionist looked up "intensive care" Max made his way to the intensive care ward "Charlotte?" Charlotte's top was bloodstained "what happened?" Charlotte was crying "Adam was following us in town, Chloe confronted him, he wanted Aubree, Chloe didn't listen to him and he stabbed her, he ran off" Max nodded "is Rachel aware?" Charlotte shook her head "no, I should go and call her".

Rachel sat at home with Eddie when her phone rang, looking she saw it was Charlotte -

Call Begins

Rachel - Hi Charlotte is everything okay?

Charlotte - No, Chloe's in intensive care.

Rachel - What? Why?

Charlotte - She's been stabbed.

Rachel - Oh my god, I'll be there as soon as possible.

Charlotte - Okay
Call Ends.

Rachel was in shock "Rach, is there a problem?" Rachel looked at Eddie "Chloe's been stabbed" Eddie paled "she's not?" Rachel shook her head "she's in intensive care" Eddie nodded "let's go".

Charlotte was in shock "she is gonna be okay isn't she Max?" Max looked up and nodded "she has to be" Charlotte was trying to hold back the tears "I can't believe what's happened" Max sighed just as Rachel came with Eddie "where is she?" Max looked up "she's in intensive care" Rachel's tears were flowing down her cheeks "Charlotte what happened?" Charlotte sighed "Adam was following us in the town and he pressed Chloe up against the wall and said something about Aubree and Chloe said 'I do' and then he stabbed her" Eddie was shocked "Adam stabbed her?" Charlotte nodded "yeah".

Everyone was waiting for news on Chloe. When the nurse eventually came out Max stood "how's my wife?" The nurse sighed "it's not good, the stab wound was deep and she's lost a lot of blood, we've placed her into a Medically Induced Coma" Charlotte was in hysterics "can we see her?" The nurse nodded "two at a time".

Charlotte and Max went in first and Max was shocked at how pale Chloe looked "she looks so lifeless" Max nodded "she'll be fine" Charlotte wasn't convinced and she walked over to Chloe's bed "stay with us Chloe. Aubree, Isla, Max and everyone needs you. Don't you dare leave me" Max took Chloe's hand and sat down.

It was Rachel and Eddie's turn to go and see Chloe. When they walked in and Rachel was crying "she doesn't look like my bubbly daughter" Eddie sighed "she'll be alright Rach, she has to be. She has two daughters who need her" Rachel turned to Eddie "the last time we spoke we had a row and now I might not be able to tell her that I love her" Eddie's tears were flowing "she knows Rach. She knows we all love her".

Tom was concerned as he drove through the town with the kids he saw a part of the town was cordoned off. When he got home he text Charlotte to see if she was okay -

Tom - Are you okay? I saw the police in town.

Charlotte - I'm fine but Chloe isn't.

Tom - What's happened?

Charlotte - Chloe has been stabbed. She's in a medical induced coma.

Tom - Tell Max and everyone I'm thinking of them. I'll see you soon.

Charlotte - Okay, I'll see you later.

Tom was shocked at what happened. He hoped that Chloe would be okay.

Charlotte left the hospital and went home. When she got there she saw Tom sitting on the sofa "where are the kids?" Tom smiled "they're in bed. I wanted them asleep" Charlotte nodded "thanks" Tom pulled Charlotte down next to him "Chloe will be fine" Charlotte broke down crying "I can't live without my best friend" Tom held Charlotte as she cried. Charlotte fell asleep in Tom's arms.

Rachel told Max that she would keep Aubree and Isla with her and he agreed. It was nearing 10pm when the nurse came in "Mr Tyler, why don't you head home? Your wife is stable" Max sighed "if anything happens call me straight away" the nurse nodded.

Max returned home and saw Chloe's dressing gown on the sofa so he went into the kitchen and poured himself some brandy. A few hours later he went to bed hoping that Chloe was going to pull through.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Hope you liked.

Let me know your thoughts on this update.

Bye For Now.
Xo