Chapter 49 - Affairs Revealed

Chloe had been home from Hospital for a few days and she was struggling with the scar on her side. Max had been doing everything for Aubree and Isla and Chloe was beginning to find it annoying. That morning Chloe went downstairs and saw Max giving the girls their breakfast "I could have done that" Max smiled "you were asleep" Chloe sighed "could have woken me up" Max walked over to her "you looked peaceful" Chloe faintly smiled.

Tom had been distant with Charlotte and she didn't know what she had done wrong. That morning Charlotte had fed the kids and she noticed Tom was on his phone "who are you texting?" Tom looked up "Max, he's asking if I wanna go for a drink at lunch" Charlotte nodded but she wasn't convinced. Tom walked upstairs so Charlotte text Chloe -

Charlotte - Is Max meeting Tom at lunchtime? Xx

Chloe - Max hasn't said anything. Why? Xx

Charlotte - Tom's been texting someone and he said it was Max. Xx

Chloe - I'll talk to Max and get back to you Xx

Charlotte - Thanks Xx

Charlotte sighed just as Tom came down "I'm off, popping into town before I meet Max" Charlotte just nodded "bye" Tom left the house and Charlotte tried to hold back her tears.

"Max, are you planning on meeting Tom at lunch?" Max looked up from the laptop "no, why?" Chloe sighed "Tom told Charlotte that he was meeting you at lunch for a drink" Max shook his head "no, I'm staying here" Chloe nodded "okay" Chloe got her phone and text Charlotte -

Chloe - I spoke with Max, he's not meeting Tom at lunch Xx

Lottie - I thought he wouldn't be, I think Tom is cheating Xx

Chloe - We'll go do some spying, I'll come and meet you Xx

Lottie - Eddie and Rachel have just come to pick the kids up Xx

Chloe - Okay, Be there soon Xx

Chloe looked at Max "I'm going out, I'll be back soon" Max nodded and Chlor went to say bye to Aubree and Isla and she grabbed her car keys before leaving the house.

Chloe puck Charlotte up outside the house "thanks for help Chloe smiled "no problem" Charlotte sighed and she tried to hide the tears "I hope he's not cheating, I wouldn't be able to handle it" Chloe sadly smiled "I'm sure he's not".

Tom was meeting the woman he had been seeing Emma "hey" Tom faintly smiled "you alright?" Emma nodded "yeah" Tom sighed "Emma, I've been thinking alot lately and I wanna end what we have" Emma frowned "Tom? Why?" Tom sighed again "I need to focus on my family".

Chloe and Charlotte were looking for Tom's car. Eventually they found it "I'm freaked out" Chloe sighed "don't be" the girls got out the car and went into the restaurant where Tom supposedly was. They saw Tom with a woman with blonde hair "that doesn't look like Max" Chloe nodded "I know". Charlotte and Chloe sat watching Tom and this woman and Charlotte couldn't hide her tears when she saw Tom and this woman kissing, she stood and stormed over.

Tom knew what he was doing was wrong but part of him loved it "having fun?" Tom looked up and paled "Cha-Charlotte?" Charlotte was fuming "I thought you loved me" Tom sighed "I do Charlotte" Chloe scoffed "looks like it, you're playing tonsil tennis with a blonde bimbo" Emma looked up "excuse me?" Chloe rolled her eyes "hush up fake barbie" Emma glared but remained quiet "Charlotte, I'm sorry" Charlotte shrugged "save it Tom. It's over".

Chloe and Charlotte left the restaurant and Charlotte was fuming "he was cheating on me, I thought he loved me Chloe" Chloe held Charlotte as she cried "you deserve better than him" Charlotte and Chloe went back to Chloe's car "how about you come back to mine and Max's and we'll sit outside" Charlotte nodded "sounds good" Chloe smiled "let's go".

Tom returned home and just as he thought Charlotte wasn't there. He decided to go and check over at Chloe and Max's. When he got there he saw Chloe's car and knew Charlotte could be there, he knocked the door and Chloe answered "what the hell do you want?" Tom sighed "is she here?" Chloe scoffed "why would I tell you? You were cheating on her" Tom sighed again "Chloe, please. I wanna see her" Chloe shook her head "no, now do one" Chloe went to shut the door but Tom put his foot there "I'm not leaving until I see her" Chloe was about to speak when Max came to the door "is there a problem?" Tom looked at him "just your wife being stubborn and not letting me see Charlotte" Max sighed "Charlotte doesn't want to see you" Tom rolled his eyes "please, I love her" Max rolled his eyes "you should have thought of that before you got another woman into bed" Max pulled Chloe into the house and shut the door.

Charlotte eventually went home "you came home?" Charlotte glared "no, I've come to get some stuff for me and the kids, we're all staying at Eddie's" Tom sighed "Charlotte please, don't do this" Charlotte scoffed "you cheat on me and expect me to stay here? No chance".

Tom knew he had wrecked everything with Charlotte, he sat on the sofa drinking. He missed his kids already and Charlotte. He knew he wouldn't get them back.

Charlotte went to bed that night and she ignored Tom trying to text her, she didn't want to speak to him again. He broke her heart and she didn't know if she could ever forgive him. She fell asleep that night with the tears evident on her face.

Chloe sat on the sofa while Max bathed Isla who had managed to get half her dinner down her. Aubree was tucked up in bed asleep - Max put her to bed. Max came down after putting Isla to bed and sat with Chloe "are they asleep?" Max nodded "yes" Chloe nodded "good" Max smirked "something planned?" Chloe shook her head "no" Max frowned "is everything alright?" Chloe just nodded. A few hours later Chloe and Max went up to bed and Chloe fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N -  hope you liked

Let me know any ideas you have.

Xo