Chapter 81 - Aubree's Nightmare

Chloe and Max were worrying about Aubree, she wasn't listening to anything she was told and she never stayed in bed. As it was the weekend Chloe tried to leave Aubree in bed for aslong as possible as she didn't get to sleep until 2am. "Where's Isla?" Max moved his legs and Chloe saw Isla sitting between Max's legs "try and leave Aubree in bed for as long as possible" Max nodded.

Charlotte and Tom were lounging together on the sofa while the kids were still in bed "I love when they're still in bed" Tom laughed "why is that?" Charlotte grinned "its nice and quiet" Tom kissed her "I love our noisy bunch" "me too".

Aubree woke up but she was crying constantly "Aubree what's wrong baby?" Aubree cuddled into Max "the bad man going to hurt Isla and make her leave me" Chloe sighed and sat with Aubree "Isla's fine, look she's with daddy" Aubree looked to see Isla sitting between Max's legs still "hi Isla" Isla giggled "Bee!" Aubree smiled and she cuddled into Max "I love you daddy" Max smiled "love you too".

Charlotte was making the kids some lunch "Chloe facetimed me just, Aubree's getting upset over a nightmare" Tom smiled "is she okay?" Charlotte sighed and spoke "I think she is, Chloe says she's being clingy to Max" Tom frowned "its usually Chloe she clings to isn't it?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, which is why its hard to work out".

Chloe was washing up from the girls lunch. Just as she finished Max came up behind her "Aubree has fallen asleep" Chloe nodded "that's good, she didn't get to sleep until 2am" Max sighed "I think we may have to talk her back to the doctor" Chloe felt her eyes water "I don't want her too" Max pulled Chloe into a hug "she'll be fine. It will help her".

*A Few Hours*

Aubree had clung to Max all day and it worried Chloe. Once the girls had eaten dinner Chloe bathed them and got them changed for bed.

Charlotte and Tom were in the living room breathless "I love you Clarky" Tom kissed her with as much passion "its a good job the kids are in bed" Charlotte laughed and kissed him "I don't think they wanna see us like this" Tom grinned and got off Charlotte "I need a shower" Charlotte kissed him once more before letting him get up.

Chloe and Max went to bed and they were lying there together "I love when you're Aubree's favorite" Max smirked and kissed her "you're my favorite" Chloe grinned and pulled Max on top of her "I would say let's do this but Aubree's probably still awake" Max smirked and began kissing her. A few hours later they had finished and just as Chloe was about to drop off too sleep Aubree came in "mummy, I can't sleep" Chloe sighed "come here". Max placed Aubree under the duvet and she cuddled into Chloe.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N ~ This wasn't a long update. Sorry. Not too happy.

Let me know any ideas you have

#StayStrong

Xoxo