Chapter 57 - He Didn't Hurt Me

A/N - This is dedicated to my cutie little sister DoggyLoverLucy24. Go and read her stories

Let me know any ideas you have
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chloe and Rachel had been trying to work on their mother/daughter relationship but it hadn't been going so well.

That morning Chloe and Max were in bed being intimate "we can't keep doing this of a morning" Max quit what he was doing "why not?" Chloe groaned as Max continued kissing her neck "because how many times as Aubree interupted us?" Max smirked against her neck "she's asleep, as is Isla" Chloe rolled her eyes and they continued.

Charlotte and Tom were making breakfast and Taitlyn was being moody "I don't want that" Charlotte sighed "Tails, you need breakfast" Taitlyn shook her head "NO!" Tom looked at Taitlyn "eat your breakfast" Taitlyn shook her head "I don't want too".

Chloe was putting glasses away in the cupboard when Isla started crying so Chloe turned to see her sitting on the floor "what happened?" Isla pointed to the chair "owie" Chloe smiled and she turned back to the cupboard and she hit her eye off the cupboard door "ow, damn it" Max came in "what happened?" Chloe turned to him "stupid cupboard door whacked my eye" Max walked over and looked at Chloe's eye "you may have a black eye" Chloe groaned "I don't do black eyes" Max kissed her.

Rachel was going to the school to do an inspection. She was hoping she would be able to see Chloe. When she got there she went to the office where Max was "hello Max" Max looked up "Rachel" Rachel sat opposite him "where's Chloe?" Max sighed "she's unwell" Rachel frowned "what's wrong with her?" "She has sickness bug".

Chloe sat on the sofa holding an ice pack to her eye "mama owie?" Chloe grinned at Isla "yeah" Isla giggled and toddled over to her toys.

Rachel was worrying about Chloe. She hadn't seen her in a few days. As Rachel finished her inspection on the school she made her way over to Chloe and Max's house. When she arrived she got out her car and knocked the door. Chloe answered the door and Rachel was shocked at what she saw "what has he done?" Chloe was confused but then realisation dawned on her "Max didn't do this" Rachel wasn't convinced "I don't believe you" Chloe rolled her eyes "Max didn't hit me".

Rachel left so Chloe was pacing the living room, she got her phone and dialled Max's number -

Call Begins

Max - Chloe, is everything alright?

Chloe - No, my mum has just been, she thinks you hit me

Max - She wants you away from me, she would say that

Chloe - I'm scared, she looked mad.

Max - It will be fine

Chloe - Okay, see you later
Call Ends

Chloe hung up and sighed, she hoped her mum wouldn't do anything.

Max told Vaughn that he was going out. He arrived at Rachel's and he was fuming, he never hit women. He knocked the door and Rachel answered "who do you think you are? Assuming I would hit my wife?" Rachel scoffed "I saw the black eye Max, how did she get that?" Max sighed "she hit it off the cupboard door this morning" Rachel rolled her eyes "that's what they all say, I don't believe you" Max smirked "why would I hit the woman I love?" Rachel glared at him "you're the type who would hit a woman, just to get your own way" Max approached her "stay out of my marriage".

Taitlyn was playing up and Charlotte was getting annoyed "if you don't behave then Aubree won't come over" Taitlyn glared "I want Aubree!" Charlotte rolled her eyes "not if you're playing up" Taitlyn screamed "I don't like you!" Charlotte had to hide her smile "I'm gonna tell daddy" Taitlyn shook her head "no you not" Charlotte nodded "I will if you don't behave".

Max returned home and saw Chloe sitting on the sofa "are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah, I'm just freaking out in case she does something" Max sighed "she won't" Chloe smiled "I hope not".

- A Few Hours Later -

Charlotte had put the kids to bed after feeding them. Tom was in the shower and she had just sat down when her phone rang, looking she saw it was Rachel -

Call Begins

Charlotte - Is everything okay Rachel?

Rachel - I think Max is hitting Chloe

Charlotte - What makes you think that?

Rachel - She has a black eye

Charlotte - Max isn't abusing Chloe, he loves her.

Rachel - He doesn't love her.

Charlotte - Yes he does, he wouldn't hit her.

Rachel - I will find out.

Charlotte - Okay.
Call Ends

Charlotte hung up and sighed just as Tom came in "is everything okay?" Charlotte smiled "yeah, Chloe has a black eye and Rachel is convinced that Max is hitting her" Tom frowned "black eye? How did she get that?" "she hit the cupboard door off it" Tom nodded "right" Charlotte rolled her eyes "Max isn't abusing Chloe! He loves her!" Tom sighed "I never said that" Charlotte stood "I'm going to bed".

Chloe and Max went to bed that night and as soon as Max climbed into bed Chloe pulled him on top of her "I don't care what anybody says, I love you" Max smiled and kissed her. Their kiss became heated and eventually it led onto something more. Around two hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Let me know any ideas you have for this.

What stories would you like me too update?

Hope you liked.

Bye for now
xoxo