Chapter 21 - Family Day Out

A/N - So, I've been thinking that I wana start a new WLR fanfic, it's called 'Unexpected Love' However I am not entirely sure I'm going to post it.

Let me know if you have any ideas for DORM3

Hope you like
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As it was the weekend Charlotte and Tom were taking the kids on a family outing "why don't we invite Chloe, Max and their girls?" Charlotte smiled "yeah, I'll text Chloe" Tom nodded and Charlotte got her phone -

Charlotte - Me and Tom are taking the kids to the Beach do you, Max and the girls wanna come? Xx

Chloe - Yeah sure Xx

Charlotte - Okay, Be at ours for half 10 Xx

Chloe - Sure, See you soon Xx

Charlotte looked up "Chloe and Max are gonna come with us" Tom nodded "that's good". Chloe and Max arrived at Tom and Charlotte's and Chloe was wearing white shorts, white vest top and high top wedges and Charlotte walked over to Chloe "why are you wearing white? You're not a virgin" Chloe grinned "I know, but I liked the outfit" Charlotte laughed "wow"

Tom and Max were inside talking "how's things with Chloe?" Max nodded "good" Tom smiled "that's good" Max walked outside to Chloe and pulled her into his arms planting his lips on hers.

They arrived at the beach and Chloe walked down to the sea with Aubree and Taitlyn "Mummy, I don't like this" Chloe grinned "go back to Daddy then" Aubree walked back over to Max while Chloe stayed in the sea.

An hour later Chloe was sitting on Max's lap while Aubree and Isla played "you look amazing in white" Chloe grinned and kissed him  "black doesn't do well for me" Max smirked "you look amazing in anything" Chloe rolled her eyes.

A few hours later Chloe was standing with Tom "have to admit Mr.C you've got quite a body" Tom laughed "thanks, I don't think Max would appreciate you saying that" Chloe grinned "true, but he's not paying much attention at the moment".

Charlotte saw Chloe and Tom and they were looking quite close so she walked over to Max "you look good today" Max looked up "thanks" Charlotte grinned "Chloe's lucky to have a handsome man like yourself" Max looked over to see Chloe and Tom and it looked like they were flirting "Tom's lucky too, having you" Charlotte smiled "wish he realised that" Max smirked "he should, you're good looking"  Charlotte grinned "thanks".

Chloe saw Max and Charlotte flirting so she walked over to Aubree "are you okay baby?" Aubree nodded "I gots sand in my eye and it hurts" Chloe smiled and wiped the sand from Aubree's eyes "thank you Mummy" Chloe kissed Aubree's head and then puck Isla up "is my baby having fun?" Isla giggled and pointed to Max "Dada" Chloe rolled her eyes "thanks baby".

As it looked like it was about to rain everyone decided to head home "Charl we're gonna head straight home" Charlotte nodded "okay, thanks for coming" Chloe grinned although she was fuming with Max.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Charlotte had just put the kids to sleep and she went downstairs "I saw you, flirting with Chloe, what's she got that I don't?" Tom rolled his eyes "you're being ridiculous" Charlotte scoffed "oh thanks, you flirt with someone elses wife and I'm the ridiculous one?" Tom glared "you're paranoid, I wouldn't go there, not with Chloe" Charlotte rolled her eyes "you have before" Tom glared "that was a mistake and you know it" Charlotte glared "you've done it once!" Tom walked over to Charlotte and planted his lips on hers in a rough kiss "I hate you" Tom kissed her again and she took him up to the bedroom.

"I saw your flirting with Charlotte" Max looked up "I saw your flirting with Tom" Chloe grinned "scared I might jump into bed with him?" Max glared "wouldn't be the first time would it?" Chloe scoffed "that's low, even for you" Max stood "do something about it then" Chloe grinned "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction" Max walked over to Chloe and pushed her against the wall and he whispered into her ear "I'll give it you then" Chlor looked into his eyes and she kissed him, he kissed back in a rough but passionate kiss, he lifted Chloe up and took her upstairs to the bedroom.

Charlotte and Tom were in bed together "don't ever cheat on me Tom or else I'm gone" Tom kissed her and they both fell asleep.

Chloe was breathless "I hate you" Max smirked and started kissing her again before they both fell asleep.